SupportPRO at hostingcon

Hi Folks,
    Due to some schedule issues SupportPRO is not exhibiting on this year's hostingcon as previously announced. But I would be available at hostingcon as a visitor on Monday and Tuesday. To schedule for a one on one meeting please call me at my mobile (847)894-1555. I would really love to meet as many hosting firms as possible.

For those who are not familiar with us, we are an outsourced technical support firm for hosting companies.

Thank you,

Aji Abraham
    SupportPRO.com Quality outsourced hosting support and server administration @ affordable rates. Let the PROs handle your customer service 24/7.

2. Sorry to hear about that.
    Is anybody going to take over the spot?
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

Well, with some last minute help from Frank and George we are exhibiting on Tuesday. Will be in booth 419.

Missed the first day of exhibition though..
    SupportPRO.com Quality outsourced hosting support and server administration @ affordable rates. Let the PROs handle your customer service 24/7.

Originally posted by ajiabs
    Well, with some last minute help from Frank and George we are exhibiting on Tuesday. Will be in booth 419.

Missed the first day of exhibition though..
    Aji,
    We were glad to work with you and hope that the day of exhibition you were able to get in was a productive one and worth the time and effort that you put in. Mouse
    Frank Spaulding COO Purity Networks