Server problem after migration of IPS

Did a lookup at on my server and domain name.

Been having quite a bit of problem with my server since shifting my IPS.
    Mails have been moving slowly.

Found one of the few issues listed on the report:

Could this be causing my mail to be slow?
    WARN No NS A records at nameservers WARNING: Your nameservers do not include any corresponding A records when asked for your NS records. They probably are not returning the A records when asked, which can prevent some other DNS servers from contacting your DNS servers. The problem record(s) are:
    Nameserver did not provide any IPs
    Nameserver did not provide any IPs
    WARN Nameservers on separate class C's WARNING: All of your nameservers (listed at the parent nameservers) are in the same Class C (technically, /24) address space, which means that they are probably at the same physical location. Your nameservers should be at geographically dispersed locations. You should not have all of your nameservers at the same location. RFC2182 3.1 goes into more detail about secondary nameserver location.
    FAIL Reverse DNS entries for MX records ERROR: The IP of one or more of your mail server(s) have no reverse DNS (PTR) entries (if you see "Timeout" below, it may mean that your DNS servers did not respond fast enough). RFC1912 2.1 says you should have a reverse DNS for all your mail servers. It is strongly urged that you have them, as many mailservers will not accept mail from mailservers with no reverse DNS entry. You can double-check using the 'Reverse DNS Lookup' tool at the DNSstuff site (it contacts your servers in real time; the reverse DNS lookups in the DNS report use our local caching DNS server). The problem MX records are: [No reverse DNS entry (rcode: 3 ancount: 0) (check it)]

Can anyone advise on this?
    Currently running on Cpanel.

You need to edit your 2 name server DNS zones to point to the corresponding IPs. The warning regarding IPs in the same class C subnet only applies if you have dedicated name servers. You need to set an A record and ask your Datacenter to set RDNS records for your mail server/hostname.
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers