Im looking for a good PHP programmer

I am looking for a good php programmer that can code me the backbone to my website.
    My site will be like megaupload.com so if you think that you can script something like that please reply to this thread or pm me.
    Thanks,
    p.s. I pay via PayPal
    Custom Cloud Solutions - innoix.com

Hello, i can complete this project in a reasonable ammount of time. Feel free to email me nickdean@gmail.com.

I can work on this php project if you are looking for somone still. My hourly rate is $50 Canadian for programming and $40 for script debugging and other related activities, per hour.

If you are interested, send me out a email to dsheppard@platinum-hosting.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Last edited by Sheps; 06-06-2005 at 03:39 PM.
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever

My rates are $65.00 an hour and I do debugging FREE -OR- $40.00 and $250.00 deposit

I don't charge per hour, but per project. Its better for you since it usually comes out to be $10-$15/hr. email me.

I already have a file uploading system backend for sites like this already created, and would be willing to license the backend + modify it to suit your needs for a fair price. Send me a PM if you are interested.