Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RandyT please keep us updated down the road, I am hoping things will work out very soon. Its definitely on my mind now...
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

Originally posted by RealtorHost
    RandyT please keep us updated down the road, I am hoping things will work out very soon. Its definitely on my mind now...

Will do guys. I was wondering if I should start a paypal account for my step mom and have a donations page on the net or something. Will anyone actually help?

Originally posted by RandyT
    Malpractice? I dont think anyone put their hand in my step moms stomach and wrapped the cord around HER neck. Im going this weekend to try and ask local churches by where they live. Thanks guys!
    First of all, let me say – you have my empathy and sympathy. The loss of a baby is always a very tragic thing.

I think the malpratice thought comes from the fact that certain times, the umbilical cord can get stuck around the neck whilst the baby is the birth canal - this happens quite commonly if the baby is too large to fit through (get's stuck at the shoulders, or is in an odd position).

Not incidentally, I wondered if a similar situation was the cause of this terrible loss. Most unfortunately, my sister was ensared by her umbilical cord during her birth, and she suffered severe, irreversible brain damage. The doctor estimated my sister’s weight incorrectly by about 4lbs - doc said that she was only 7lbs, she was really almost 11lbs - as a result, she got stuck on the way out. Today she is a spastic quadriplegic with cerebral palsy. Her condition breaks my heart every time I seriously consider the pain and suffering she has to endure daily. My parents were too emotionally damaged to sue the doctor, even though they should have. The costs related to her medical care have been staggering.

In any event, if you do setup a PayPal account, please let me know the address. This situation, because of the circumstances, does strike near and dear to my heart and I would be happy to contribute something to your need.
    Jay Sudowski // Handy Networks LLC // Co-Founder & CTO
    AS30475 - Level(3), HE, Telia, XO and Cogent. Noction optimized network.
    Offering Dedicated Server and Colocation Hosting from our SSAE 16 SOC 2, Type 2 Certified Data Center.
    Current specials here. Check them out.

Originally posted by CresHost
    I am very sorry to hear that.

I have one question , Why are funerals so expensive ? I never knew they were so expensive in USA . Over here they cost around 70 to 80 maximum .
    The cost on interment here in the states can be mightly expensive. It cost nearly $10,000 each to bury my grandparents who passed a few years back.
    Offering Dedicated Server and Colocation Hosting from our SSAE 16 SOC 2, Type 2 Certified Data Center.

Originally posted by Jay Suds
    First of all, let me say – you have my empathy and sympathy. The loss of a baby is always a very tragic thing.

I think the malpratice thought comes from the fact that certain times, the umbilical cord can get stuck around the neck whilst the baby is the birth canal - this happens quite commonly if the baby is too large to fit through (get's stuck at the shoulders, or is in an odd position).

Not incidentally, I wondered if a similar situation was the cause of this terrible loss. Most unfortunately, my sister was ensared by her umbilical cord during her birth, and she suffered severe, irreversible brain damage. The doctor estimated my sister’s weight incorrectly by about 4lbs - doc said that she was only 7lbs, she was really almost 11lbs - as a result, she got stuck on the way out. Today she is a spastic quadriplegic with cerebral palsy. Her condition breaks my heart every time I seriously consider the pain and suffering she has to endure daily. My parents were too emotionally damaged to sue the doctor, even though they should have. The costs related to her medical care have been staggering.

In any event, if you do setup a PayPal account, please let me know the address. This situation, because of the circumstances, does strike near and dear to my heart and I would be happy to contribute something to your need.

Thanks, I understand what you mean now. She was not going to be born for another month, my dad and step mom monitor the babys heartbeat every day, and on Wednsday, they didnt hear a beat so they rushed to the emergency room. When they got there the doctors said it was too late and told her she has to wait till Friday to get the baby out. I will start a paypal account for her if she lets me, Ill call her right now.

Ok guys I called her and she said I could make her an account. Thanks to all you kind hearted people who want to help, and for those who cant, I still appreciate your support. Thanks for everything guys you have no idea how much this means to me and my family. Heres the link for the paypal donation thing, and thanks again.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...rency_code=USD

You might also want to post your Paypal link on Craigslist.com, you should get some exposure there.
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth

Sent what I could, wish it was more but I am having a wedding later this month, so I am pretty much flat broke.

Thank you so much guys, you seriusly have no idea how much we appreciate your support.

Originally posted by Jay Suds
    Sent what I could, wish it was more but I am having a wedding later this month, so I am pretty much flat broke.

Thanks for the support, I just recieved it and Im getting my step moms checking account later on today so she can accept the money. Thanks again and good luck with your wedding.

You can ask a local church to donate some money for the service because they will be willing to help.
    Custom Cloud Solutions - innoix.com

Im going to this weekend

Update: I just found out the total cost of everything. The $1,600 was for the site, $900 for the services, and $450 for the tombstone. Total cost is: $2,950. Thanks for the guys who supported me and helped raised some money. I still remember, every penny makes a difference and in this time of need, it makes a big difference. Thanks guys!

Update: We buried her today and it was very painful to see my step-mom crying all the way up to the hill where she was buried at. Me and my step sister walked her pink casket to the grave (it was very light) and set her down on the white block thing. We then stepped away and the priest gave a small speach. The whole thing went wrong though, the flowers were extremly late, and they didnt make the cards that they hand out till way after everyone had left. It was disapointing there but we still have each other. Thanks for the support guys.

That sucks, What colour hair did your brother have?

Originally posted by Marapetz
    That sucks, What colour hair did your brother have?
    Her hair color was black.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12