Viewcam + Hostingcon = high in demand video

Not everyone can attend hostingcon this yr and I was wondering if viewcam/camera is allowed there.
    If its positive, Iw as wondering if anyone is willing to make lil video clip of the event just like how Mr Vito did the WHT meetup a while ago. That one is a classic by the way.

I would like to attach some faces to the people that I've heard about over the years. If there is no chance for a video maybe a huge photo gallery. What do you guys say?
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

Re: Viewcam + Hostingcon = high in demand video

Originally posted by Roy@ENHOST
    Not everyone can attend hostingcon this yr and I was wondering if viewcam/camera is allowed there.
    If its positive, Iw as wondering if anyone is willing to make lil video clip of the event just like how Mr Vito did the WHT meetup a while ago. That one is a classic by the way.

I would like to attach some faces to the people that I've heard about over the years. If there is no chance for a video maybe a huge photo gallery. What do you guys say?
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=411908

Apoc started to post some photos he took there already but no one else seems to want to post any of their own pictures (most likely because they are all busy).

I am sure there will be a flood of URLs in this forum AFTER HostingCon is over when everyone is back at their respective homes/offices. I'll be looking forward to some awesome photos of HostingCon after Tuesday

We will actually be bringing in a professional photographer and videographer. I'm sure we'll post some photos and videos after the conference is over.
    George A. Roberts IV ~ President & CEO, Purity Networks

Powerful, easy to use antispam services

Videos, George, veeeedeos.
    I will be looking forward to it.
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

I can't wait either.. I am so sad that I didn't make it this year.. Hopefully I can pack up some time next year to head on out. I head it is quite a ride!!!
    fuse9 LLC
    -Support Team-
    fusing the core of the internet
    Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, Custom Plans

6. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com