I need a graphic

I am looking for a image to put on the right hand side of my site www.clickvenue.com

If anyone has a graphic or tock photos i can use please let me know.

I have another question does anyone know how to make a box using - - - - - - - - - - - - marks kind of like what you see on www.wouldyouhitthis.com I need something like that. It needs to be written in html.

For the dashes, you can add this to your style sheet for that particular div and just change the color for the border style:

Code:
    border: 1px dashed #000;
    Hi! My name is Christina Chun and I'm an Artist.

I would like to pay you to do that for me since i have no clue or the time to do it myself. Tell me how much you will charge me and we will go from there.

Originally posted by Azn_Chic
    For the dashes, you can add this to your style sheet for that particular div and just change the color for the border style:

Code:
    border: 1px dashed #000;

This is not an advertising forum.

Look here for further help: http://www.domedia.org/oveklykken/css-borders.php

I could explain it to ya, if ya need. PM me if ya need more help.

Code:
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>Woot if you like boxes!</title>
    </head>
    <body>
    <div style="border: 1px dashed #000000">
    This is just a test!
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>
    That will give you a dashed border, 1 pixel in size, color black. Simple, easy, and to the point!

You can either use an external style sheet and link it then define the div's class, or just put the style right where you need it. Either way works.
    Last edited by Cardon; 06-06-2005 at 02:35 AM.

I don't think you understood. I was asking to pay you for your help but your rudeness have changed my mind. I understand this is not a advertising forum. My thread was for help on the subject. I only asked to pay you since i figured it would be too much work for me to handle.

Must be nice for you to have so much work and money that you direct people that ask for help to the advertising forum!

Originally posted by Azn_Chic
    This is not an advertising forum.

Look here for further help: http://www.domedia.org/oveklykken/css-borders.php

What if i just want that style for one box how would i do that within a table?

Originally posted by Amiden
    I could explain it to ya, if ya need. PM me if ya need more help.

Code:
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>Woot if you like boxes!</title>
    </head>
    <body>
    <div style="border: 1px dashed #000000">
    This is just a test!
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>
    That will give you a dashed border, 1 pixel in size, color black. Simple, easy, and to the point!

You can either use an external style sheet and link it then define the div's class, or just put the style right where you need it. Either way works.

I wasn't being rude. I could be banned if I said "Hey why not, I'll do it." As for you to speculate that I have so much work and money, now that is rude. It could be that I was being nice enough to at least point you in the right direction and true, maybe I don't have quite enough time to write down step by step what you should do.

Sorry for trying to help.

Code:
    <table style="border:1px #000000 dashed">
    Last edited by Christina; 06-06-2005 at 03:38 AM.

That would set the entire table's border style as dashed.

If you want it inside a table cell, there are a few possibilities. IE: Same thing as I did above, just insert the <div> into the table cell, or as azn_chic did (similar), <td style="etc etc">.

Originally posted by a1nerd
    I don't think you understood. I was asking to pay you for your help but your rudeness have changed my mind. I understand this is not a advertising forum. My thread was for help on the subject. I only asked to pay you since i figured it would be too much work for me to handle.

Must be nice for you to have so much work and money that you direct people that ask for help to the advertising forum!
    From my take on the conversation it is you that is being rude. You shouldn't expect anyone and everyone to jump at your command simply because you offer money. And he/she was quite right in pointing out it is not an advertising forum - it would be a fairly simple task to create a thread in the appropriate place offering complete details of what you want someone to do.

Sheesh

Please read the first post in this thread before commenting in my thread thank you.

Originally posted by -T{H}R-
    From my take on the conversation it is you that is being rude. You shouldn't expect anyone and everyone to jump at your command simply because you offer money. And he/she was quite right in pointing out it is not an advertising forum - it would be a fairly simple task to create a thread in the appropriate place offering complete details of what you want someone to do.

Sheesh

azn_chic was just following the rules. You have been around long enough to know what some of the rules are. I am sure if the you need to pay someone to do this job for you that posting in the proper forum would not be too difficult. But if you only need help then people in this forum will be able to guide you into the right direction.