Help with finding new host & Coppermine

Okay it finally happened. Host I have been with for years handle a situation over the weekend in a way unacceptable to me. So I'm shopping for a new host. I know how to do researching and have good idea of what I need can spend etc. Big concern is I have a Coppermine that is pretty big I think. Over 14,000 pics w/ 52 gallery, is big, but that's just my opinion. Is there a host that will have easy way for me to transfer it over as is??? I do not know how to will get the whole thing redone from scratch.

What is the Control Panel you are using now?
    If you have cPanel that is probably no problem.

Regards.
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

Yes I have the Cpanel

What space are you using currently? what transfer?

Regards.
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

Currently about 2 gig space and 30-50 gig bw (yes it vary widely )

You might want to get a small VPS for that as it *may* be resource intensive considering the amount of bandwidth used = the amount of hits received each day.

For a VPS I would recommend:
    www.powervps.com
    www.servint.net/vps

Good luck with your new host!

--GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

If you go with another CPanel host the transfer shoulf go smoothly. As mentioned you may want to look at a VPS or dedicated server. Do you have an idea of how much system resources your site is using?

Wow I really have no idea. Is there a place in cpanel I could look at that?

btw thanks for help. all.

I do not think you will find any information on the load on cPanel.
    Portugal Networks

Yeah, theres a easy tool in Cpanel "backup" tool. It easy transfers, ask the host if it will be a problem in advanced. Make sure you get a host that uses Cpanel for easy transfer.

Try to look at resellerzoom.com. I'm hosting with them. You can get 8GB and 120GB transfer for 19.95$. They have cPanel, their support is fast, they are always there to help!

How many unique visitors does your site receive daily? How many of them are on-line at one time?

Those statistics should help you decide whether you should go with shared hosting or dedicated/vps solution.