Question Help with paypal error message !

Hi,

A customer of mine is trying to make payments to me by paypal. However, when he tries to make payment to my paypal account, he is getting an message something liek this ....

It says that these types of payments (Quasi-cash) are not allowed between foreign countries.
    Any idea, what this means and how can I possibly tell my customer to overcome this problem and pay me without any such error messages.

Thanks

Your customer is probably using the "Send Money" process and selecting "Quasi-Cash" as the payment type. If you sent your customer an invoice, you may have selected "Quasi-Cash" as the payment type.

To help your customer complete the payment, you can either use "Request Money" to send an invoice and choose the appropriate type of payment, or you could create a Buy Now button from our Merchant Tools section.

The client can also send the payment by selecting "Service" as the payment type.
    PrimeHost Inc. - Canadian Web Hosting PrimeHost.ca - Canada's Prime Web Host
    █ Reliable Web Hosting for Business and Personal Websites on Canadian Servers

Thank you. yes, I have asked my client to select service and make the payment. he is travelling currently.

However, what exactly is a (Quasi-cash) payment ??

Thanks

From the PayPal website (found by clicking the '?' icon next to the "Category of Purchase" option):

Quasi-Cash: The transmission of money not involving an underlying service or good. The bank that issued your credit card may treat this 'Quasi-Cash' transaction as a cash advance and charge you cash advance fees. PayPal has no control over these fees. If you select 'Quasi-Cash' you may want to use a payment method other than Credit Card (Instant Transfer or eCheck) to avoid potential fees.