Question Can somebody explain this ? (2c0)

I am getting complaints form my customers about stupid errors they recieve like : "Order Failed: Do Not Honor " what thats supposed to mean ?
    Or for example todays morning i have recieved 2 payments and they all have been submited to fraud review, as soon as i reached a 1.5k sales many my sales are being send to fraud review.

I am getting interested in real solution for my e-business, i have made a little search in the internet and i have found those companies :

Paynetsystems.com
    Usms.com

Did anybody of you faced with this 2 companies before ?

Sincerely,
    R.Samoilov

Tom might be able to answer & help with some of those question. You might also send something over to customer support at 2CO to see if they can help you.

As far as the $1,500 - they might just be reviewing some of your orders. How long have you been with them?

BTW Where are you based?
    Russia, thats why i cant process with PayPal.

As far as the $1,500 - they might just be reviewing some of your orders. How long have you been with them?
    Not much, but i cant hold my sales Do you think i will have problems getting money in the end of this 2 months ?

Well they are probably holding on your fund, and verifying that you are not doing anything illegal. As long as you keep your nose clean - you should be fine

Is there any other solution that can accept a Russian businessman ? I am really thinking of getting a merchant account with the VPOS. Any ideas ?

Do you have a UK bank account or a US bank account? There are also some other options as well, but some of them might cost around $500 to set-up etc.

Well i possibly be able to set up a US bank account, but it will cost me much more, then paying 500 $ for setting up a merchant account for me. Unless there is a possibility to have an US bank account opened in a local branch ? like citibanks or something ?

That is a possibility. A lot of clients have actually been able to find a local branch that also has a branch in the United States. The local branch then helps to open a checking account with the bank in the United States

It wont take me more than a day to open this kind of bank account to be more exactly a CitiBanks checking account. After i get it where i should target my efforts ?

Also can you please tell me about those possibilities with the set-up fee of 500 $ ?

Well actually if you have a US bank account & do less than $10,000 a month, you can possibly even set up a US merchant account. You would need a US address / phone number, which is a lot easier to obtain than a bank account.

The other possibility (a larger set-up) would not really limit you on volume or anything.

Under US adress and phone, i guess we cant understand a P.O.Box and toll-free number with redirection ?

Toll-free number is sufficient. PO Box is iffy, usually a street address is preferred, even if it might be one of those mail forwarding services

If you need other than Paypal or 2co, check the following link and there you'll see the comparison of each international and national gateway:
    www.x-cart.com/payment_gateways.html