Simple mailinglist advise

cPanel has a mailinglist. Yet it is too complex for me.

What mailinglist do you advise that is userfriendly, simple and fast?

Yeah, I don't like that one either.

I searched all over & found wanewsletter. It pretty much does everything I want. I've been using it for a long time & never had any kind of problem with it.

Here's the direct link without the translation:

http://phpcodeur.net/wascripts/wanewsletter

I love using CCMail. I first found it on Hotscripts.com, and it had an overwhelmingly positive response from past users (almost all gave it 5/5 - 60 people rated it at the time).

Setup takes about 2 minutes. It's the easiest thing in the world, and it doesn't require a database to run. The only caution I have is that it is written to output HTML4.01 transitional markup. I never tried validating it, so if this is something you feel strongly about, you will find yourself making modifications. However, I took a half hour, tore it apart one afternoon and make it XHTML1.1 compliant. If you're interested, I'd be happy to send you the file.

HTH!
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Sounds great! Is it possible to see how it looks on your page?

Use the link in my profile. I just updated it

Feel free to play with the newsletter application all you want. You can subscribe and unsubscribe to see how it works. The script can handle groups as well - it's not limited to one install per list.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Is that it on http://equentity.com ?

That's the one. I got your PM, and yes, I'd be happy to share my copy of the include.php file with you. Just let me know when you'd like me to send it. It might have a couple other adjustments to it, to the text in it, so take it for a test drive and make sure everything's suitable for you. The file is pretty easy to manipulate.

Thank alot. You can send when ever you feal like it

My site is down right now, so I can't show you an example, but I guess you're going with the other. wanewsletter has a bit more features I think.

Originally posted by Shaliza
    My site is down right now, so I can't show you an example, but I guess you're going with the other. wanewsletter has a bit more features I think.
    Probably so. CCMail is very basic! If you need anything beyond the basics, you'll want to look at other options