iWebserv down???

Anyone know anything about problems with iWebserv.com.au ??
    Think they've been down since yesterday..

its not the problem that they are down, its the fact they seem to have dropped off the face of the earth... they arnt responding to any emails i have sent, i cant login to my acc on the site any more, etc etc etc. i have no idea whats going on over there, wouldnt mind some insight... decided to go out of business perhaps when everyones plans have expired? ive noticed you cant sign up to plans any more.... and the telephone number no longer exists...

gg iwebserv, i wouldnt have minded at least some form of contact saying you were planing on pissing off....

I see their main site is back up again iwebserv.com.au so I might chance an email again.
    Fortunately I have another hosting service that I have switched my stuff to. I may take some convincing to go back to iwebserv again. In early December we had the same problem - dropped off the face of the earth for about a week, then re-appeared, sans data.
    What are the odds that they haven't been able to restore our data again?

hmm yes, i just wouldnt mind an email from time to time stating that they are still alive and kicking...