I've hosted a praticular client for about 3 years now and recently just changed data centers where I host my deds. Her site had been running fine for about two weeks until this morning when all of the sudden, the domain won't resolve (from any ISP) but I can get to her site just fine using IP/~username. All other sites on this machine resolve just fine. I checked her nameservers at her registrar and they are fine and it worked fine around 9 am PST this morning she states.
Best have another look at the DNS settings on the Server, correct any mistakes then restart BIND.
Thanks Rob, yeah, I looked at this page and this is what troubles me:
ERROR: You have one or more lame nameservers. These are nameservers that do NOT answer authoritatively for your domain.
This is bad; for example, these nameservers may never get updated. The following nameservers are lame:
It's showing my old IP of 17 days ago that is no longer in existence. Her nameservers haven't changed with godday since I told her to change them.
I think it's a problem with Godaddy. I changed it back to my new server two hours ago and it just now reverted to my old server that doesn't exist anymore. I've e-mailed the customer support to find out why this keeps happening to her. Thanks for those who replied.