Looking for some free advertising? Read this thread!

W3Reports will be launching its first newsletter within the next few days, with a little over 1,100 subscribers on it.

What I am offering is 5 free spots in the newsletter to promote your site. Here's the catch.
    • Your spot must offer something in return to the readers, such as a discount to your product or service, or something free all together.
    • This cannot be a discount or coupon that you are offering anywhere else (ex. You are advertising on forums that if they signup and say they are from so and so, they get 20% off, your ad in our newsletter must be 30% or more off)

Another thing we are looking for, is any software/script/service to provide their script for free to 5+ people that subscribe to our newsletter those people will be the first people to respond in the newsletter, they will review the script /software/service and be required to write at least a 1 paragraph review, which will be sent out in next months newsletter

Note: Don't walk into this if you feel unsure about your product/service, as any and all bad reviews will be published un-edited

If you are interested in participating in either of these please email editor[@]w3reports.com with full details. Submissions will be reviewed and you will recieve a "Approved" or "Rejected" email.
    Let Google know when your dead | Read More >>
    Submit Your Press Release, Article, or News Tip Today
    W3Reports - News for Webmasters

Hello

We are interested in this, we can offer a 25% discount on any of our plans only for your newsletter readers. This is not offered elsewhere.
    Please let me know if this is fine and ill send you the email right away.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Dactyl
    Hello

We are interested in this, we can offer a 25% discount on any of our plans only for your newsletter readers. This is not offered elsewhere.
    Please let me know if this is fine and ill send you the email right away.

Thank you.
    This is fine, you can email me with info on the site, so it can be reviewed.

-------

Also to everyone else, I have recieved alot of hosting discounts already I should have been a bit more specific, But also if you have sites that offer advertising space, you can offer some free advertising space or discounts on advertising, However you must have a page with your current advertising rates to prove that a discount is indeed being given. Forums will be searched and cached pages will be checked to ensure that you are indeed giving a real discount.
    Let Google know when your dead | Read More >>
    Submit Your Press Release, Article, or News Tip Today
    W3Reports - News for Webmasters