Those PPC Schemes

Hi,
    People are saying they're making $100+ per month on those PPC Schemes, whilst there sites have only been online 1-2 months!
    Is this possible? Of course they could be fraduent clicks but ideally without the fraud clicks can it be done?
    If so I'm looking for advice and tips on how to encourage people to click. With four months online, ive only made just under $4
    Thanks
    Matt

There is no way to make easy money just hosting a site for the whole purpose of garnering clicks unless you engage in unethical behavior.

If you want to make momey through Adsense or other PPC engines as your source of income you have to create lots of great content, keep adding, and make your site a place where people want to visit, keep returning to, link to, and tell others about.

Find a niche you are an expert at and dominate in that niche.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

Most ad companies have systems in place where they detect fraudulent clicks and when found, suspend the publisher, so it isn't worth it. Even without fraud, many people can earn a living out of advertising, whilst others just make a little. It depends on how devoted you are to experiment, changing ad companies if one isn't working very well for you and continually improving the content on your site/s.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

It depends on how much of a living you want to make of out PPC ads. For me, I only wanted to earn enough to cover my hosting. If my site expands multiple times, I hope it's still enough so I don't have to use my own pocket

It's all driven by traffic. If you can get traffic to your site, you can make money on PPC advertising. Fraud doesn't seem to be as prevelent these days...

True. As long as you don't click on your own, as long as you don't write programs to automatically click on your displaying ads, you have nothing to worry about.