Multiple Combo Box Problem

I'd like to use a series of combo boxes on a form to filter results. Each combo box would let the user pick a criterion to filter the results (which would themselves appear in a list box on the same form).

Is it possible to do that in JavaScript?

There's an example here:, but I believe it's programmed in ASP. I want to duplicate this functionality as easily and simply as possible in JavaScript.

yes its possible to do. implementation depends exactly on how you want it to work, but yeah you can do it.
    SkiingYAC Custom Solutions
    system administration, development, design, & hosting

Lansing, MI, USA
    I'm really not up to speed on what is available in Javascript from Java, but in java I would use a set of Collections stored in a hash map, and then use the 'onchange' event of the combo box to switch the content of the next one.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs