does anyone know how to send email to several users using php?

My brother asked me if I know how to send email to several users. I answered him that Im just a marketing staff, I'll just ask some help of the forums I knw. He made a script that several users can accept email from him but the problem is the user who received the email can also read the others email at the "sent to" area. Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

best regards,
    Sales - BNET Web Solutions - Your no1 resource for web designs

I think if you use the "headers" argument in the mail() command, and use Bcc: in conjunction with that, you should be able to send mail to multiple recipients, without them knowing.

$headers = "From: From Name <[email protected]>\r\n";
    $headers .= "Bcc: [email protected], ";
    $headers .= "[email protected], ";
    $headers .= "[email protected]";

mail("[email protected]", "My Subject", "My Message", $headers);

So, in that example, the mail would appear to be sent to [email protected] (all the users would see this), and it would appear to come from "From Name" ([email protected]), and it would actually be sent to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected].

I believe this should work.

Thank you for the quick response guys. But, can you state in a fullcode? the email address are all in mysql database. can you help me to retrieve it the email address and then send them a newsletter an example but the users should receive only a one email on his "sent to area" as my brother says that he can email those users in just one click but when the users recieved the newsletter, he can read all the email of the recepients sent to area. Your replies are all highly appreciated.