Cheap Demos! Professional!

I purchased some email and ftp demos. With requests for quite a bit of customisation.

Their reply was instantaneous and next day my demos came. Initially the changes doesnt really met my expectations. After a few trials I understand my requests would be hard to meet. I request another alteration. They did it in lightning speed. No Complaints, just professional.

Now I receive the new alteration, they really found a different way to satisfy my requirements. I feel I get much more than I paid for. These guys are fast, professional and trustworthy, even after all the work they ask me if I need refund they would.

Lovely and clear demos, of course I would never allow any refund, the demos are mine to keep and integrate into my web site!

Not all my expectations are met but Cheapdemos exhibit very high professional levels when dealing with a troublesome client like me.

Count me in as a returning client.

I am very lucky , every purchase I done on WHT give me great help and satisfaction

1. Wholesaleinternet for dedicated servers
    2. Rack911 for Internet Security
    3. Now Cheapdemos.com Cheap in price but really not in service is inside my vendor list

Nice review. It's always nice to read good things about companies that value customer service

Yeap I am surprise, very surprise, that they would go through such great lengths just for a small client like me. Two thumbs up!

Flash tutorials are a must-have for hosting companies in my opinion. Good to know you had such a great experience. :-)

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

I am a dinosaur before I discovered WHT, every day I am learning new things. Yeap Flash tutorials really a must have. Imagine my support telling the client step by step on how to setup an Outlook, which can be easily taught via Flash tutorials......

Thanks for the kind words boonchuan

cheapdemos and demodemo both appear to be class acts.

Re: Cheap Demos! Professional!

Originally posted by boonchuan
    I purchased some email and ftp demos. With requests for quite a bit of customisation.

Their reply was instantaneous and next day my demos came. Initially the changes doesnt really met my expectations. After a few trials I understand my requests would be hard to meet. I request another alteration. They did it in lightning speed. No Complaints, just professional.

Now I receive the new alteration, they really found a different way to satisfy my requirements. I feel I get much more than I paid for. These guys are fast, professional and trustworthy, even after all the work they ask me if I need refund they would.

Lovely and clear demos, of course I would never allow any refund, the demos are mine to keep and integrate into my web site!

Not all my expectations are met but Cheapdemos exhibit very high professional levels when dealing with a troublesome client like me.

Count me in as a returning client.

I am very lucky , every purchase I done on WHT give me great help and satisfaction

1. Wholesaleinternet for dedicated servers
    2. Rack911 for Internet Security
    3. Now Cheapdemos.com Cheap in price but really not in service is inside my vendor list
    Sounds good, nice review