Hybrid View

ZoneServ is Back

Oh boy.

Anyone actually planning to sign up for their reseller packages?

They were back a month ago. How is this new news?

--GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

It must be news for BaselineAce.

BTW BaselineAce, this thread only serves to bring attention to Gill's service. Was this your intention?

Originally posted by elix
    They were back a month ago. How is this new news?

--GSV
    I never said this was new news, but I didn't see any posts about it.

I'm just curious if anyone has actually fallen into the trap.

Originally posted by BaselineAce
    I never said this was new news, but I didn't see any posts about it.

I'm just curious if anyone has actually fallen into the trap.
    I don't know but I am quite sure *someone* has signed up to their service. Nevertheless, I believe they do 2x weekly backups now so that would eradicate the problem they had with data loss before. I actually had a reseller account with them (I like to try out too-good-to-be-true offers just for fun (not for production use). The servers were actually quite reliable except for the 'hacking' that went on. Good luck to Gil this time, hope the servers are atleast a tad more secured

--GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

I believe they do 2x weekly backups now so that would eradicate the problem they had with data loss before.
    We fully backup all accounts 2 times a week to a different location DC.

hope the servers are atleast a tad more secured
    We hire a pro management team to monitor and secure our servers.
    Best regards,
    Gil - ZoneServ.com.

What happened at ZoneServe was completely preventable.I have no doubt that Gill has learned from his past mistakes running his hosting services.IMO ,What he really needs to focus on now is customer relations. A lot of the past negative posts could have been avoided if he would of only treated his customers with a little respect and common courtesy.

Originally posted by Lumix
    IMO ,What he really needs to focus on now is customer relations. A lot of the past negative posts could have been avoided if he would of only treated his customers with a little respect and common courtesy.
    It is also under great focus at the moment.

We treat our customers with a lot of respect, and only do our best .
    Best regards,
    Gil - ZoneServ.com.

Well, I for one, will wish Gil and all his users good luck this time around. Sometimes there are learning pains, and you can either die from them or grow, and it looks like Gil has decided to roll with the punches and keep moving forward. To me, it is very commendable that he is maintaining the same business name, even with all the problems on record with it.

He has a monumental task moving forward from where he was, so I say we all wish him luck.

Too many of the hosts on here just like to take advangage of when people have problems with their current placement. Let's see some comaraderie here folks. Not many folks would have been honest enough to push forward with the same business name.

So again, good luck to Gil, I hope things go better this time around.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs