About paypal again

I Was Wondering if it is possible for me to transfer funds to and from paypal if you have a savings bank account but the problem with this is that i am a new zealander so is there any way around this?

It seems that New Zealand is supported by Paypal and it does not have a mark by that country stating: Users in these countries cannot withdraw funds to their local bank accounts.

So i should be able to transfer am i correct?

I would think so. I would email Paypal to confirm but from reading that I am gathering the same conclusion as you

I got an email from them today saying this

PayPal does not have the capabilities to add funds to your
    PayPal Account from your local bank account. You can only withdraw funds
    from your PayPal Account to your local Bank Account.

That is weird, maybe Rebecca might jump in to help here. Right on the [ur]=http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-approved-signup-countries-outside]site[/url] it states:
    Users in these countries can withdraw funds to either a local or a U.S. bank account

Yes they can withdraw but you can not fund your paypal account from a local bank account in NZ. Its the same for many countries, the only option to fund your paypal is by credit card, not a local bank account.

any other places where i can do that? transfer from my bank to an internet merchant account thingy like paypal

From NZ? I dont know of any, there may be a few that will let you fund by T/T transfer, but I doubt there are any that will let you fund from a local accoutn with next to no fees. Majority use C/C to fund accounts.

Check out CCNow - they might support your country. That would be the other easier 3PP that would do it

CCNow what does it stand for and what is their website address?

www.ccnow.com

Hopefully NZ will catch up to Canada soon. For a while, we could only withdraw from PP to a bank account. And when making a PP purchase we were only able to draw on a cc if the account needed funded. Now, while we still cant manually "fund" the PP acount from the bank account, we can have the PP transaction take funds directly from the bank account if it runs short in a transaction.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

It sees they dont support Web hosting services for some reason oh well my company was thinking of using them but umm ya i might still see and have a look into them