I've been on WHT for a good amount of time and have seen countless reviews for people such as GNAX, Liquid Webs by happy customers but none by customers of CIRN or Carpathia Hosting or Pro Hosters ... (i might have just missed it)

They never ask for anything and I think this praise is long over-due

But here's the truth about these guys

1. Rick (CEO // President) - Great guy to talk to, very friendly, cordial, professional and reasonable

2. Scott (COO?) - Very professionable and Knowledgeable

3. Bob Mertz, Catalin and the rest of the support staff - These guys DEFINE 24/7 on-site support AND dedication. They're patient, smart, quick and very friendly. Willing to go the extra mile. Some might say it's because you're a big customer - they're just as friendly to a person with a small VPS or a colo server farm

Now about the network and other things

Uptime: 100% (except for 2 tiny blibs ... might have just been some 3rd party issue)

Network: Great latency, great diversity of providers

Cost: They're not cheap but you get what you pay for - high quality servers, excellent guys

I know they have no problems getting business but if you're serious about quality and other things, give them a holler - they'll work with you until you get what you want

*THIS IS NOT FOR BOTTOMFEEDING, PENNY-PINCHING people who want to pay bottom dollar for top-quality stuff