View Poll Results: Would you buy another Michael Jackson CD?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 40.79%
  • No

45 59.21%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would you ever buy a Michael Jackson CD again?

I dont think I ever would.

My kids are too young to understand whats going on with MJ and still dance to his music - makes me wonder, wether he is guilty or not - will he ever release a new CD and would you buy it?

I dont think hes guilty at all but you never know.. romurs are 50% true.. excuse my spelling lol..

i maybe would buy it, depends on what kind of songs its got on it.. or seen it on sale or something

I think hes guilty and wouldnt buy one.
    ...loading

I will let the courts decide, they say he is guilty I will never buy one again, they say he is innocent i will still never buy a Michael Jackson CD again because I dont like his music

I just dont like his music not my style
    If i liked the music id buy his CD. Make me think twice though.

Again? The word implies that I've ever bought any of his music. I'm 36 years old and LP's and tapes were the norm when he had his last hit album around 1983. I didn't buy his album then. I thought his music was OK back in the late 70's, early 80's but he's always been wierd.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

Music is music. When it comes to music who cares if he's guilty or not?
    I would certainly buy.

Originally posted by Kamejoko
    I would certainly buy.
    If he is convicted as a child molester and then releases another CD - you would certainly buy and line his pockets with royalties?

if he actually made some good tracks I might consider it. Generally it's not my type of music though..
    * Losers make excuses - winners make it happen *
    The only way to discover the limits of the possibilities is to go beyond them into the impossible.

Michael Jackson owns a good portion of the rights to the Beatles' collection of songs - Will you refuse to buy any more CDs by the Beatles? Sure, they're not exactly releasing new Beatles CDs anymore (besides that collection a few years back), but neither is Michael Jackson.

No, people cannot trust michael jackson anymore because he is a pervert. It is as simple as that, and being a 14 year old boy it worrys me more.

I would certainly buy.
    Ya, Music is music, apart from his other issues.

I would buy.

I've never bought a Michael Jackson CD simply beause I don't like his songs much... but if were another artist I enjoy that's in the same position - sure, I'd buy.

I don't mind some of his songs, but I don't buy CDs anyhow, so I wouldn't buy his.

I have never brought his music but I have watch his life stories about his childhood to adulthood. In the show, he was black...not light in skin color. Now that is the one I had a crush on.

I want to hear 'thriller' but no thanks. I think I will donate my 15 dollars to charity.

Before all this child molestation and stuff, I did enjoy some of his music, he was quite good. But now, hell no.

Well he's also like the largest shareholder in Sony. Guess your not going to get a PS-III

or camera, or tv, or stereo, etc, etc, anything made by Sony. After all, wouldnt want to line a pervert's pockets...

Jackson is a shareholder in Sony Music Entertainment which is an entirely different entity from the game division.

Jackson is also deeply in debt to Sony from a loan he made from them using his rights to Beatles music as collateral.

I am a musician myslef.. So if the Music is good, Why not buy the CD.

Cheers
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

There will be no way of knowing 100% if he is guilty or not, so untill i believe that the evidence is 100%, i will not stop buying his stuff.

Having said that, I have never bought anything of his in the past. But to answer the question, yes i would.

I can resist everything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man - Dr. Johnson

I can't honestly claim to boycott something I wasn't buying anyway. I think Jackson is probably guilty. Even if he's not, he might have been better off if his show business wealth would have ended and he would have had to get a job that doesn't support extravagance. He might have not mutilated himself, and he might have learned to behave responsibly. Okay, it's too late to not be mutilated. Maybe it's not too late for him to grow up if people don't continue to subsidize that not happening.

how about downloading his music? would you pay for it or not? I personally think that a criminal conviction shouldn't stop musical talent from getting through to the consumer.
    Peter Hall
    Tera Web Hosting
    UK Web Hosting and Backup Storage

Well, I have never bought his music before, so I cannot really say. Although if for an example a singer I liked went through the same thing as Jackson, and was found to be guilty, then I wouldn’t.

In regards to Sony’s products, and Beatles CDs, etc. – There has to be a limit, and in my opinion the limit is things directly related to the person, for example, something he / she invests, sings or whatever. Not just because he or she is a shareholder.

He probably didnt do it anyways, if I liked the music I would buy it but I dont like his style so, I wont buy it. It doesnt matter who sang it its music.... Its music, buying it doesnt make him want to touch your children

I wouldn't buy one of his cd's.
    But that's only because I don't think his new music is good.

I listen to his old music all the time.
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

I never liked any of his stuff so far, but if he comes up with something in Nick Cave style I wold buy that whether this court finds him guilty or not.

Originally posted by RandyT
    Its music, buying it doesnt make him want to touch your children
    Yes it does, I tell you, yes it does!!!!!11111111111111111111

He is a sinner, and all sinners are going to Hell! In the name of God, no one may buy any of his CDs if he is found guilty, lest He strike dead anyone willing to disobey this mandate!

When was the last time you ever told a lie? If you ever lie, than you are sinner. If you say you aren't lying, does God know you are telling the truth? If anything I ever learned is never to lie in the name of God.

Originally posted by SniperDevil

He is a sinner, and all sinners are going to Hell! In the name of God, no one may buy any of his CDs if he is found guilty, lest He strike dead anyone willing to disobey this mandate!

Originally posted by indiaberry
    When was the last time you ever told a lie? If you ever lie, than you are sinner. If you say you aren't lying, does God know you are telling the truth? If anything I ever learned is never to lie in the name of God.
    I was being sarcastic. I'm beginning to think my humor is often too dry. That wasn't only an attempt at humor, though; it was more of a political statement with a lame attempt at humor mixed in.

I was being sarcastic. I'm beginning to think my humor is often too dry. That wasn't only an attempt at humor, though; it was more of a political statement with a lame attempt at humor mixed in.
    I thought you were serious..
    New Project: COMING!

Originally posted by BlueyBlue
    I thought you were serious..
    Apparently we all did... I would have thought my series of "1"s gave it away, but evidently not.

i wouldn't buy one regardless of the charges that have been brought against him.

his music isn't appealing to me.

i dont think he's guilty at all. i do think, however, he's not on the same planet as the rest of us. But i dont feel he is molesting any children.

i think i may have had a few of The Jackson5 45s when i was younger, but that was so many years ago....
    His music just isnt my cup of tea. So, no, i wont buy his CDs.
    g.
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand"
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach

I would certainly buy.
    Totally agree with that.

If there was no Internet i'd buy it
    This was posted about your Hosting Company just thought you should know!

I voted no, as I have never bought an album of his. Just not my taste of music....
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

Originally posted by Forumwatch
    If there was no Internet i'd buy it

Id Buy It
    because hes not guilty, just weird

Originally posted by The Napster
    I just dont like his music not my style
    If i liked the music id buy his CD. Make me think twice though.
    Originally posted by jaina
    I've never bought a Michael Jackson CD simply beause I don't like his songs much... but if were another artist I enjoy that's in the same position - sure, I'd buy.
    I don't mind some of his songs, but I don't buy CDs anyhow, so I wouldn't buy his.
    Originally posted by indiaberry
    I have never brought his music but I have watch his life stories about his childhood to adulthood. In the show, he was black...not light in skin color. Now that is the one I had a crush on.

I want to hear 'thriller' but no thanks. I think I will donate my 15 dollars to charity.
    Originally posted by gilbert
    As far as Mr. Gilberts concernd he was just never into the save the whales movement as he never lived near the ocean anyways. Sorry kids, no is Mr. Gilbert's vote.
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

I got it.

So what if he is found guilty or not. If I like it then I will buy, if not then I simply I don't buy. Most of his new music sucks, but some of his old songs are really good.

There are tons of other artists who have commited a crime or two. That hasn't stopped them from writting music or having their music sell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast