qmail and SELinux

Hey everyone, I really need some help!! I am a newbie and i have this big project to do with some other people.

You see, i have to configure a secure mail server. For some reason, my teacher said that the server OS should have SELinux, so I installed Fedora Core 3 with the SELinux option on. For my pop/smtp servers i decided to configure Qmail, but then i realized that the installation and configuration of qmail requires that SELinux option to be set off.

I heard qmail is very secure, but, is there something I can do in order to provide my mail server the security policies provided by SELinux? if there is, please let me know, because i don't know what to do, and if there isn't, also let me know, so i can explain to my teacher what it can't be done!!

THANK YOU!!!

Jenniffer

I seem to have a lot of problem running anything with SELinux enabled too. Maybe some of the experts down here care to teach?

SeLinux in my opinion is not ready for production use.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance