* Hosting Template Wanted

I'm currently in search of a hosting template (preferably unique). I'm looking for one in the range of mid to high $xx. I'm looking for a design that has been coded but doesn't necessarily have to be customized.

Probably most importantly, I am looking for something with as much quality as possible for the price. I want something that sticks out because I can do basic templates and such myself - I want a little more. I like colorful designs and such but I can also look at darker ones. TM (temp monster) has several that I like - in that style.

I'd prefer that the design be finished or you could show me a portfolio if you need to. Please feel free to PM me or post here. I will respond if interested and we can work from there.

Thanks!

Iam interested in this.
    I will show you mockup very soon.

thanks
    gwsolutions
    MSN[email protected]
    yahoo: global_websolutiions

Thanks for the templates so far. I've contacted those that I am interested in and please continue to post/pm them.

Please note that I can only pay via Paypal. I'll send part of the balance up front and then the rest will come through Paypal via an echeck which takes a few days to clear.

Found a template - thanks to all who offered!