isnnetworks.net who???

We finally got a few replies to our mcpaa.com HelpDesk tickets, but it was responded by someone who says they are a "Network Admin" for isnnetworks.net?

I am curious who isnnetworks.net is, and why are they responding to mcpaa.com tickets.. any thoughts? Their servces are just as cheap as mcpaa.com.

Are they both the same provider us LT?
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

Both their websites are located at LT, as for how they are associated, its probably best you ask them
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers

ISN is one of the biggest dedicated server networks.
    they dont really here on WHT.
    but they working together with MCPAA. which is also big company.
    Old Guy in WHT.
    IT Expert | Hosting Professional.
    Over 12 Years of Hosting Experience.

Originally posted by nikolakidman
    ISN is one of the biggest dedicated server networks.
    they dont really here on WHT.
    but they working together with MCPAA. which is also big company.
    None of them are really 'big' companys. They are both LT resellers. Hmm I imagine maybe mpcaa resells from a reseller, lol. Who knows?
    It's Scott!

mcpaa.com's owner works for isnnetworks.net is one thing I do know... not sure about anything else though .
    JB Cowan
    Rack Masters
    Systems Administrator And Owner
    www.RackMasters.net

Hello,

mcpaa Michael, works for ISNNetworks. In return mcpaa tickets get handled by ISNNetworks(depending on if it is required)

As you say none are big, ISNNetworks is extremely big considering it does not use WHT. We personally have over 60 servers at ISN. Not to mention the countless referals I get personally.

So to say it is not big, is by far an understatement.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: [email protected]

ISNNetworks is a really good setup, i have one of my main servers with them and the support has been excellent, they are definately one of the better LT resellers.

I think they have 500+ servers so they are not what i would call small fry.

Originally posted by HostGeekZ
    Hello,

mcpaa Michael, works for ISNNetworks. In return mcpaa tickets get handled by ISNNetworks(depending on if it is required)

As you say none are big, ISNNetworks is extremely big considering it does not use WHT. We personally have over 60 servers at ISN. Not to mention the countless referals I get personally.

So to say it is not big, is by far an understatement.
    How big are they exactly? From what their website shows, they're simply a reseller. They resell for LayeredTech, FDC, BCHosting.com and BurstNET from what I see. Which of those datacenters do you have over 60 servers at?

Quote Originally Posted by n3tw0rk5
    I think they have 500+ servers so they are not what i would call small fry.
    Where are you getting this 500 servers number from? While 500 servers is not small-fry, it's not considered huge. If you want to look at big players, look at ThePlanet and EV1 who each have well over 20,000 servers.

ISNetworks are a reseller.

Where on there website do they claim to be a datacenter. Infact where on WebHostingTalk do datacenters advertise. You will very rarely find them, FDC sometimes do, but thats about it.

We have servers in the savvis datacenter, threw LT.

I personally know how many servers ISNNetworks have, but that is not the issue on hand here. Nowhere has it been claimed that ISN are huge.

Someone asked how big they where, it has just been stated although not well known. They are really big compared to alot of hosts here at WHT.

-Scott
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules

ISN hasn't claimed that they're big, but there have been comments in this thread such as "ISN is one of the biggest dedicated server networks.", "ISNNetworks is extremely big " (said by you), and "I think they have 500+ servers so they are not what i would call small fry.". I wasn't knocking on ISN, but people who were making what seemed to be unfounded or incorrect statements.

Quote Originally Posted by HostGeekZ
    Infact where on WebHostingTalk do datacenters advertise. You will very rarely find them, FDC sometimes do, but thats about it.
    Where? The advertising forums to be correct . EV1 (not much anymore), BurstNET, ThePlanet, DedicatedNow, FDC, HiVelocity, AlphaRed, Colo4Dallas, *******, WholesaleInternet, GNAX, Ezzi, Staminus, and SagoNet all advertise here.

I will stand corrected on that one if they do, i personally dont pay attention.

On the note, I never said they where one of the biggest, that is just not true. I said they where extremely big COMPARED to most who adverise here. Apart from SOME who you listed, that is a valid statement.

Well knock elsewhere, i said i think they had 500+ server i didnt say it was fact!

Seems this thread has gone on a bit of a tangent.

I only meant to imply that i am very happy with the service i get from ISN and that the original poster should not be worried about getting support tickets handled by them.

Not that they were a multinational conglomerate
    Last edited by n3tw0rk5; 06-07-2005 at 08:30 PM.

This whole thread sounds like mad advertising statements, half of them don't make even the smallest bit of sense.

Hmmm... Isnnetworks.net doesn't have a website configured... Funny...

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceTre
    Exactly what I was gonna say.

I agree with Aea, I smell an advertising scheme going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceTre
    Because, it closed.
    Follow me
    on
    twitter!

ISNNetworks has ceased operations. I have retained the ISNNetworks.net domain because I have used an ISNNetworks.net email for so long now and some people still contact me on it.

http://speeddrives.com/contact.html -- Funny thing Stuart Jarred is now under SpeedDrives, wonder how long before he goes crazy and leaves that venture in the dust.

Will you give up?

now under speeddrives

You know aswell as I do, that has been there for years and it was there because of the fact Speeddrives was a customer of ISN and Stuart used to help out there. You really need to get over yourself and stop looking for stupid little things, the very fact that you posted somthing which is completely incorrect, and you know it, just goes to show how pathetic you really are.

Get a grip.

-Scott