CreditCard Fraud - Anyone speak Korean?

Well it finally happened, after using my creditcard online for 2 years somehow someone got my CC info. I have 3 charges at http://www.inicis.com

Does anyone have any prior experience with this company?

I went to the english part of there website and clicked contact us and sent an email which got returned and I think it said there was no such email. I am wondering if someone that can read that website can PM me to give me a hand.

If it becomes a problem I will just do a chargeback, I just figured I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

Re: CreditCard Fraud - Anyone speak Korean?

Originally posted by Lubby
    Well it finally happened, after using my creditcard online for 2 years somehow someone got my CC info. I have 3 charges at http://www.inicis.com

Does anyone have any prior experience with this company?

I went to the english part of there website and clicked contact us and sent an email which got returned and I think it said there was no such email. I am wondering if someone that can read that website can PM me to give me a hand.

If it becomes a problem I will just do a chargeback, I just figured I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.
    I did a quick glance over at the site and it's an 3rd party e-merchant processor company kind of like 2CheckOut.

If you don't remember using that specific card a few days before the purchases were processed, I'd give your bank a call and see if they can dig up any more information about those charges.

If you did not remember doing the chargers why would you just not give them a benifit of a doubt?? Just do a charge back asap!!

They could be handing that information to friends or what ever and then so much can be pulled out at once then you'll never know maybe your bank would then be like oh oyu pulled it out or something and not help you or w/e i dont know but best thing to do it change your info and stop using a credit card, im no longer useing a credit card on the intent or ocmputer anbywhere.. thank you for the heads up and when i say this i mean it.. i really do hope that you get things settled and good to go good luck