Free Counters site for sale

Hey guys,
    I have a nice site for sale for sales + the domains.
    http://www.mycounters.net
    http://www.mycounters.info
    This site has a fully functional script which is very easy to setup - no need for MySQL database. The design is also included. With a blank banner so you can add you own text/change it.

Currently i have not advertised the site at all and in the past 5 days have recieved 25 UNIQUE hits. Pretty good for an un-advertised site. On the 31st of MAY the site recived 17 UNIQUE hits.

This site has great potential to make money - very easy to maintain and you do NOT have to spend money on anything else. I will provide you with a years webhosting for $20.

I am looking to get some quick money so i am selling this at a very cheap price!
    START PRICE: $35
    BIN PRICE: $75+ *DEPENDING ON BEST BID*

The potential for this site is AMAZING - the domains are great. Please note i have not added this site to GOOGLE, MSN, YAHOO etc or any freebies databases. You will need to do this. With Google ads you should be able to make a large profit. Think about it, if you make ONLY $1 a day with google ads - you can make $30 for your first month - thats even before the site gets big!

If you would like to make an offer or BIN - please PM me of email me @ isssam _@_ gmail.com.

Many Thanks,
    Sammy Rozz
      0 Not allowed!

*SITE HAS BEEN SOLD FOR $75*

MODS - please close this topic THANKS
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

damn these sites on WHT are going fast and cheap! What happened to waiting for a better offer?!
      0 Not allowed!

I needed a quick sale and he gave me it
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by SaMMy_RoZ
    *SITE HAS BEEN SOLD FOR $75*

MODS - please close this topic THANKS
    Closed as requested.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!