Anybody get a CENT from Paysystems yet?

Has anyone gotten one single cent back from Paysystems yet? I've not received any of my money from those basturds since that whole Pago fiasco.

No, and I'm not holding my breath waiting.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Nothing.

But I did just recentlhy receive a letter from them with Phil's signature right next to mine... (signed form that I sent to them and then they sent it back, etc...)

Maybe this means I'll get something "soon".
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

I do remember there being some folks who seem to have been paid. I think they were running anti-paysystems websites.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

How do you know they got their payments? They disclosed it here and took the sites down?

Originally posted by Skeptical
    How do you know they got their payments? They disclosed it here and took the sites down?
    I am sure I can remember some folks saying they got paid, and those folks had anti-paysystems sites running. That was posted somewhere in that huuuuuuge Paysystems thread.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Haven't gotten anything yet - I can't even login to your paysystems-vs-pago site.
    Toeki Enterprises Co. (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, MoneyBookers, Credit Card, Bank Transfers and Western Union. [AWBS Reseller]
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net / http://www.dots.ws

I just got my Funds Distribution letter back today with a signature, hopefully we'll get what's owed to us, sometime soon.
    PrimeHost Inc. - Canadian Web Hosting PrimeHost.ca - Canada's Prime Web Host
    █ Reliable Web Hosting for Business and Personal Websites on Canadian Servers

Originally posted by icecreams
    I just got my Funds Distribution letter back today with a signature, hopefully we'll get what's owed to us, sometime soon.
    Dream on. You won't get a bean. All you have done is sign away your rights to chase Phil the thief later on.

Simon