[BIG Sale] Premium Domain Names

Hello,
    I am considering offers over $10 for the premium domain names listed below:

• DeletedHistory.com | NameCheap | 02/25/2006 | This domain is perfect for an informational website or domain backordering or pending domain deletion website.
    • NameHell.com | MyDomain | 10/26/2005 | This is a great domain for a domain registrar, domain auction website, or general domain website.
    • VGFreebies.com | NameCheap | 03/06/2005 | This domain is perfect for a video game freebies website, or a forum based on posting for free games.
    • HostingRelief.com | GoDaddy | 04/28/2005 | This domain is PERFECT for a good web host or a web hosting directory.*
    • Bafangoo.com | GoDaddy | 03/07/2006 | This is a unique domain and easily brandable to become the name of your company or network.**
    • LivingConditions.info | RegisterFly | 04/17/2006 | This is a great domain for developing an informational website about living conditions throughout the world for different cultures and people.
    • ModernIndustry.info | RegisterFly | 04/17/2006 | This is a great domain for developing an information website on the modern industry or a resource site for various industries new workers can get into.
    • WorldMilitary.info | RegisterFly | 04/17/2006 | This is a great domain for developing an informational website about various country military, military operations, and current military events.

*HostingRelief.com includes a unique logo. If interested, place your offer and PM for preview.
    **Bafangoo.com has two unique logos to help start the site or network. If interested, place your offer and PM for preview.

This is a great deal for premium domains.

Buy ALL 8 premium domains listed above for $105.00!
    Free push for ALL domains listed above to your accounts at the registrar!

Note: Just because you make an offer doesn't mean that I have to accept it. I am under no obligation to sell ANY of the domains listed if an offer is too low.

Looking for offers!

No interest?

*Click here for the unique logo included with HostingRelief.com.
    **Click here to see ONE of two of the unique logos included with Bafangoo.com. Also included now is a site layout in psd form. Will slice & code if price is right.

Reply back or PM me your offers!
    Thank you!

I'm interested in one. I'll contact you.

Bafangoo.com SOLD for $11.
    DeletedHistory.com and NameHell.com SOLD for $15/each.

Start Making a Living Online TODAY. Become a Credit Card Reseller!

Hello,

Have you ever wanted to make hundreds to thousands of (US) dollars per month? Have you ever wanted to make a living off of the internet?

Well NOW you can!

Become a credit card reseller and start earning a substantial income on the internet just by joining an affiliate program and reselling credit cards!

Below is a list of credit card domains for sale. The domains themselves are search engine optimized, and come with own titles to help make your website even more developable and search-engine friendly:
    • FindYourCC.com | "Find Your Credit Card!" | Expires June 07, 2006
    • MyCCApplication.com | "My Credit Card Application" | Expires June 07, 2006
    • MyCreditC.com | "My Credit Card" | Expires June 07, 2006
    • CCardSeeker.com | "Credit Card Seeker" | Expires June 07, 2006
    • FindMyCCard.com | "Find My Credit Card" | Expires June 07, 2006
    • FastEasyCreditCards.com | "Fast and Easy Credit Cards" | Expires June 07, 2006
    • MyCCNOW.com | "My Credit Card NOW!" | Expires June 07, 2006

It's time to start making some money off of the time you spend on the internet. With these domains, you have the power to develop easily popular credit card websites!

Buyer will receive all information on how to start making money and developing the domains. Domains are registered at DomainSite; free push available to your account!

These are first class domains, so I am requesting no offers lower than $20.

Buy ALL these domains for $200!

I am accepting offers via PM or reply. NO OFFERS LESS THAN $20!
    This sale will be posted at other forums too, however, I will keep this thread updated!
    CHEAPEST Domain Registration, Renewals, & Transfers - Domain Transfers even CHEAPER to win your business! 100% satisfaction guaranteed! For personal support, PM me.
    Link Building & SEO Blog