Thread: chocolate milk

Thumbs up chocolate milk

i love chocolate milk.

does anybody else love chocolate milk?

I like hot cocoa with melted marshmallows :)

But milk kind of grosses me out when I think about how it comes from a cow's...

Same with eggs and what they really are and where they came from...

My wife does. I'm more of a strawberry milk type myself.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

I hate it.

Re: chocolate milk

Originally posted by mikeylove
    i love chocolate milk.

We call it Chocolate milkshake in the UK. Its tasty but like a full bottle makes me feel sick
    Regards

Re: chocolate milk

I do

--GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Hersheys syrup + Milk =

Re: Re: chocolate milk

I, too, really like chocolate milk. In fact, my mom bought me a bottle of it from the store. However, I have a Baskin Robbins large chocolate fudge milkshake sitting right here, so I'm gonna save the chocolate milk for another day.

Originally posted by Naz.A
    We call it Chocolate milkshake in the UK. Its tasty but like a full bottle makes me feel sick
    Regards
    Don't you guys have real chocolate milkshakes there? The kind with ice cream and milk?

My goal in life is to have a fridge full of chocolate milk, and a freezer full of vanilla ice cream.

My goal in life is to have a fridge full of chocolate milk, and a freezer full of vanilla ice cream.
    If that's your main goal in life, you can achieve it pretty easily. Simply go to the supermarket, pick up several dozen containers of each, and you'll be a very happy man.

Re: Re: Re: chocolate milk

Originally posted by SniperDevil
    I, too, really like chocolate milk. In fact, my mom bought me a bottle of it from the store. However, I have a Baskin Robbins large chocolate fudge milkshake sitting right here, so I'm gonna save the chocolate milk for another day.

Don't you guys have real chocolate milkshakes there? The kind with ice cream and milk?
    Sure do in some select places
    There pretty cool

I love chocolate milk That's for the summer though. For the winter, my favourite is hot chocolate (not the stuff made from chocolate milk powder, that just sucks) by Nestle Carnation. Mmmm. Chocolate milk + chocolate ice cream, really good combination. Pop in some old movies. My favourite to watch while eating ice cream for some reason is McHale's Navy.
    www.kneuf.com
    Proudly Canadian

Me too!
    Preferably cold.
    I don't really like it warm.

Re: Re: chocolate milk

Originally posted by Naz.A
    Regards
    I remember when I went to the UK. The chocolate milk is a lot more thick, so it does taste like a shake to us Americans. It was REAL good.

chocolate milk is ok I will have it once in a while. Chocolate milk is really good in the morning (3am or so in the morning). I like Chocolate milk shakes though a lot.... None of the bad stuff I mean the real stuff!

Hersheys Syrup makes the BEST choco milk i have ever had!!!!!

I love squeezing the syrup in and making it!!!!!!!

HERSHEYS!!!!!!

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

I actually prefer the smaller ( 16 oz maybe?) Country Fresh Chocolate Milk... I personally think it tastes the best out of all the kinds of tasted.

I love chocolate milk, but the stuff in the UK was really thick in the UK, I prefered strawberry over there
    -Chris
    "There are 10 kinds of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't."

I love hersheys chocolate milk http://www.hersheysmilk.com/

I like it in the small bottles, because it seems more fresh to me, and it just has that smooth chocolatey taste, and just sooo damn good Cost a lot more for the bottles tooo lol!!!~!

I love it, it's excellent.
    Have you Floble'd today?