Thread: paypal?

paypal?

how many paypal accounts could one have? say i have one biz paypal account and then could i make a personal account paypal account??? or is it only limited to 1 person?

Re: paypal?

Originally posted by StanSQL
    how many paypal accounts could one have? say i have one biz paypal account and then could i make a personal account paypal account??? or is it only limited to 1 person?
    No offence but why are you coming here to ask that?
    Would you not get better results by emaling Paypal, reading their terms and frequently asked questions.
    Consulting their help section etc.

Jord
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

Yes its 1 accout PP please see Paypals terms of service, applicable to your conuntry of residence
    Regards

Eligibility. In order to use the Service, you must register for a Personal, Premier, or Business account. Users may only hold one Personal account and either one Premier or one Business account.
    Quote taken from section 1 of their User Agreement
    -- Matthew

Users may only hold one Personal account and either one Premier or one Business account.
    From the quote above that seems to say you can have 1 personal AND 1 of the other types of account.
    -- Matthew

so i can hold 2 accounts 1 personl and one biz am i rigth just makeing sure lol, paypal takes too long ti reply just wanted a quick reply

just tried to sign up agian and it told me this

Your information is incomplete or incorrect. Please correct the red fields below and try again:

* This email address has already been added to a PayPal account. Only one PayPal account can be tied to an email address. If you have already opened a PayPal account, click Log In above. Otherwise, please enter a different email address to sign up.

* Password - Please re-enter your password.

are you sure i am able to get a personal account and then a biz account too??? or should i just make a new email and then use that one?!?!?!

Well it would't let you sign up with the same email address.
    Try it with another email address.

You can have 1 personal account and 1 premier/business account. Thats it

i tried to sign up but it asks you to have everything differnt....

i made a new email and then did that now its saying something like this " That account number has already been signed up" or w/e its meaning that my account number has already been on paypal thingy and i need to create a new one or log in.. so how can i have it so i have 2 accounts whats the point in having 2 accounts if you have to create everything completely new like your a whole new person??