Question Suggestions? 1U opteron case

I need suggestions for a good 1U case for dual opterons 246. I am using the tyan thunder k8spro S2882G3NR. I also want it to have 4 removable sata drive bays.

I found one from AIC but now it appears I can no longer find someplace that sells it.

I found this case but have no clue if they are any good...

http://www.ewiz.com/detail.php?name=CA-11704T

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Soul

I finally found the one I was looking at before....

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/rackmoun...1urachwba.html

It is a little more expensive than the chenbro

3. have you bought the s2882 yet? if not, use Tyan Transport GX28 barebone featuring S2881G2NR (dual-core ready!).

if you must use s2882, then buy the new 'D' version s2882g3nr-D which is dual-core ready! the old version (without 'D') doesn't have the VRM required for dual-core chips, therefore you can't upgrade CPUs to dual-core.

if you already have the s2882, then chenbro RM117 is your best fit. remember to order the 1U Air duct for Tyan S2882 (chenbro part #83-503117-002 ) and dynatron A51 (180-degree) all copper 1U opteron heatsink. this setup will end up to be more expensive than tyan GX28, though!

I have already puchased the s2882. I purchased it last year. So I assume I have the old version

The heat sinks seem to cost only 20 bucks a piece from directron. Air duct seems will run about 40 bucks. I didnt realize it did not come with a backplane. So I guess thats how it works out to be around the same price. But the other I would need to get the two heat sinks plus some type of duct, I assume.