QPP - host for business

Hi,

I am expanding my business and one of the major purchases, for me at least is the QPP script.

Now that my business is expanding I need a reliable host that will expand with me.

Before the year is up I will be expanding into the hosting realm also so I want to be able to upgrade without a lot of hassle.

I have seen some of the hosting companies and to be frank some of them have the look and feel of a child's toy.

Customer service is always number 1, then comes the bandwidth, storage space, etc.

I am asking the experts what do you recommend and why.

ThirdSphere has been recommended also mewebhost but before I put my business reputation on the line through a hosting company I am asking for your help.

Thanks
    tellyb

What exactly is it that you are looking for.

Factors such as bandwidth/disk space, and databases along with the price will affect your service level.

Balance it out and you should find a host that will fit your needs.
    Webair Internet Development Inc.
    Shared Hosting Managed Dedicated Servers SEO
    1.866.WEBAIR.1 www.webair.com 24/7/365 Support Adult Friendly
    My comments do not reflect the views of the company or its management.

Re: QPP - host for business

Originally posted by tellyb
    Hi,

I am expanding my business and one of the major purchases, for me at least is the QPP script.

Now that my business is expanding I need a reliable host that will expand with me.

Before the year is up I will be expanding into the hosting realm also so I want to be able to upgrade without a lot of hassle.

I have seen some of the hosting companies and to be frank some of them have the look and feel of a child's toy.

Customer service is always number 1, then comes the bandwidth, storage space, etc.

I am asking the experts what do you recommend and why.

ThirdSphere has been recommended also mewebhost but before I put my business reputation on the line through a hosting company I am asking for your help.

Thanks
    tellyb
    MeWebHost.com seems to have a 90 day trial - might want to put a test domain on there for the 90 day trial and see how it performs in a test environment before actually putting your actual site on it. I'd also test the support too - just to be sure that it's up to par.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!