Link Speed:20mbit
    Transfer:Unmetered

Titanium VDS
    $79.00/month
    Hard Disk:40gb
    Memory:512mb
    Link Speed:20mbit
    Transfer:Unmetered

All VPS's are hosted at the world class planet datacenters and all are unmetered, push our uplinks as hard as you want 24/7/365 however we do ensure that at least everyone is guaranteed 5mbit and can burst 20mbit+ when needed.

All VPS's are hosted on SW-Soft's Virtuozzo

You can give us a call @ 520.232.2254 if you have any more inquiries or email sales@fusednetwork.com.

Best Regards,
    Scott H.

Prices for control panels?

$20 plesk or cpanel

No chance on getting directadmin in the near future is there?
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

we can do them but it's pricy @ $30/mo

Hi, I'm interested in the Silver plan... I wonder how fast would 128mb RAM would be for about 10 medium size domains?

it should handle okay but if you utilize a lot of processes transfers may slow down due to ram usage. but we can always upgrade your ram for a very small 1 time fee

Thanks for your answer FNetwork. Your plans look killer, only thing that throws me back is the cost of the control panels... there are some VPS offers here in the same price range that include CPanel or Plesk... $20 bucks on a $29 plan really throws me off, I have regard the plan as costing $49

the problem is, is that just cause the VPS is cheaper doesn't make licensing any cheaper we still have to pay the dues as on any other server, if you want you can email sales and perhaps some sort of a deal can be arranged we are very fair.

Regards

Is that the actual/max memory allowed, or is it burstable to a certain amount?
    HostXM - Going the extra mile since 2001
    http://www.hostxm.com

all boxes have 4GB of ram that is the amount of physical memory your VDS has dedicated to it.

so just to clarify, and for everyone else... the 128MB ram plan has a minimum of 128MB but the potential to burst to 4GB if the memory is not reserved by other VPS's on the server?

Also, do these vps's have the sw-soft control panels available for remote administration of the vps itself? (to reboot it etc...)
    HostXM - Going the extra mile since 2001
    http://www.hostxm.com

correct,

reboots must be done by our staff via our ticket system @ http://support.fusednetwork.com/

Originally posted by FNetwork
    we can do them but it's pricy @ $30/mo
    Since you provide dedicated servers can get Internal pricing. VPS are usually just $5 per license.

http://www.directadmin.com/internal.html

One more question are you using Virtuozzo or UML what VPS software are you using, I'm highly interested in your Silver plan.

Originally posted by HXM-Jacob
    so just to clarify, and for everyone else... the 128MB ram plan has a minimum of 128MB but the potential to burst to 4GB if the memory is not reserved by other VPS's on the server?

Also, do these vps's have the sw-soft control panels available for remote administration of the vps itself? (to reboot it etc...)
    Can the vps's control panels be used to remotely install our own operating system and control panel system?

Is IRC allowed?
    Mike from Zoodia.com

I'm pretty sure fusednetwork is not longer in business... At least that's what their website says..

Indeed, there is a thread in the Dedicated section about their issues with the planet, sad news =(
    Mike from Zoodia.com

Hum...

.: Fused Network :.

Unfortuantely, it has come to our attention that beyond our control, we will be discontinuing service to all clients. Financial issues have prevented us from continuing service as planned. We have been trying to make things right with everyone involed in any way possible. Please connect to our IRC help channel if you have any questions.

UPDATES:

- The sales@fusednetwork.com and support@fusednetwork.com email addresses are not being checked, due to the unmanageable flood of emails due to this issue. If you have a question, please contact someone on the IRC network.

- We are assisting in server transfers from our control to client control directly through the datacenter. If you have a server that you would like changed into your name, please contact me via IRC and let me know your server IP address and your account information at the datacenter. (If you do not have account information at our datacenter providers, please let me know, and I will attempt to assist in the creation of an account).

- Servers Located at FDCservers.NET will be available for transfer until: Wednesday, June 15th, 2005. Beyond that date, no more transfer requests will be accepted for this datacenter.
    - Servers Located at The Planet will be availabe for transfer until: Monday, June 13th, 2005. Beyond that date, no more transfer requests will be accepted for this datacenter.

- We will not be able to continue or transfer the Virtual Servers, TeamSpeak and Ventrilo services. All of these services will be automatically cancelled as soon as their host servers have been decomissioned. Unfortunately, we won't be able to do refunds on these services at the current moment in time (as the server containing all of the billing has been cancelled and reclaimed in this mess). We should still be able to process refunds for many dedicated server owners.

- Fused-Scott will be handling all of the refunds on Sunday and Monday! Please send a refund request (for dedicated servers only!) to punker22@speakeasy.net with your identifiable account information, requested refund amount, and receipt of your last PayPal payment to Fused-Network.

If you have any questions, please contact us via IRC, but be aware that we are not going to be around 24/7, and will respond as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
    Fused-Ben

Click Here to Join our IRC Help Channel

•••AESERVER UAE Hosting & Domains [www.aeserver.com]•••
    United Arab Emirates' Premier Webhosting & Domain Name Registrar.
    •••ae Domain Administration (aeDA.ae) accredited registrar | Register your .ae today!•••

Yep, that kinda scared me away. Looked good in the topic, ashame about the homepage.
    PhoneSupportWorldwide.com
    Web Hosting Telephone Customer Services
    Telephone: 0800 310 2729 - Blog: Click here