looking for managed VPS,256mb,10+gig,Virtuozzo,with Drupal experience...

Have been looking at moving to a new VPS which offers close to the following:
    -managed VPS (to help around the rough edges in updates and installs)
    -actual phone support would be nice in addition to the usual ticket/IM/email support
    -around 10 gig spacing, 256mb RAM, around 200 gig transfer
    -Virtuozzo
    -cPanel/Fantastico
    -3-4 IPs
    -one with experience with Drupal for multiple sites would be nice..
    -fulltime support staff of 10 or more
    -looking at $30-$40 mth. price range

My current VPS has maybe 3 support people, and support is nonexistent on the weekend, tickets take at least a day and a half for a response.

Does anyone store servers at Netnation in Austin? I could at least go bang on the door if something went wrong (like what happened at theplanet recently) as I live in Austin.

Have looked at many, and like Power VPS,Servint,Liquidweb,Vaserve,RoseHosting, SteadfastNetworks, with Servint and SteadfastNetworks in the lead.

Ok...no replies after almost 50 views.
    How about a full-time staff of 3 or more. Is that the reason for no replies? The lack of Drupal experience is also not a deal breaker.

Re: looking for managed VPS,256mb,10+gig,Virtuozzo,with Drupal experience...

Originally posted by travelameric
    Have looked at many, and like Power VPS,Servint,Liquidweb,Vaserve,RoseHosting, SteadfastNetworks, with Servint and SteadfastNetworks in the lead.
    You pretty much named the top hosts in the field, I think that's why no one else is responding

(I give my recommendation to ServInt)
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

Thanks for replying!
    If using ServInt, are you using Virtuozzo with cPanel or Plesk 7 Reloaded? I'm more familiar with cPanel and assume it comes with Fantastico which has Drupal.

I'm with cPanel, and I believe Fantastico is $12 a year (not positive on the yearly price)
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

As long as Fantastico is included, you should have no problem with Drupal getting installed. Finding any hosting company with 10+ staff is hard but then there are some if you look hard enough. :-)

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.