Freelance Writer (create daily web content - i.e. BLOGS)

If you have been reading the WSJ lately you would have seen an article titled, "Blogging Becomes a Corporate Job; Digital 'Handshake"?

We are looking for writers who are interested in keeping up-to-date on a particular topic and writing a brief paragraph or two each day on that topic for a specific BLOG. The key to successful BLOGGING is to LINK, LINK, LINK to other stories and BLOGs.

We pay per entry and require a minimum of 5 entries per subject per week. This is certainly not a get rich quick scheme - i.e. you will not get rich working for us. It should take no more than 15 minutes of time each day to Google your topic and write a brief paragraph or two.

If you are interested in learning more send us your resume - writing examples (short) would be helpful - also detail any topics that particularly interest you or areas where you have expertise. It should be obvious by now why we need to hire writers...

The position pays $100 to $200 per month dependinging on topic you can blog on. This should result in $25 to $50 per hour (assuming 15 minutes per post - 1 post per work day).
    Architel - [email protected]

I am the Managing Editor for a sports-only magazine. I also run two seperate blogs, and have been writing for several years. I will send my resume and a few samples, and we can go from there.

Looking forward to it!

Email sent