Exclamation Shared hosting that allows adult content

"Adult content" here refers to legal adult material regardless of form and format. Certainly the dark side shall never come to light.

I understand that such content merit a higher than normal monthly price, and not many hosts allow this kind of content. My question, then:

Is there a reputable and reliable host that has the criteria as listed on the thread title.... other than

Castle Pines, CO
    You might also contact Luke over at

Northern Europe.
    I know at least two hosts that seem OK with legal adult stuff, judging by their TOS: DreamHost and Lunarpages.
    It also seems that Micfo allow it, although you might not believe it reading their TOS.
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

What happens if the tech guys of those hosts starts to copy what you are selling? Just a thought hahah! I think we need to start allowing Adult content (it will be a bad practice and its a bad joke)

:-D | Connectivity. Stability. Reliability.
    Web Hosting & Reselling Since 2003
    "Our pricing may not beat the industry giants, but our service will"

Lansing, MI, USA
    Many hosts will, you just have to ask them directly. They wouldn't want any joe-schmoe signing up then putting some half-baked adult site with broken code onto it... they need to be sure that you know what your doing... plus they will have a special TOS/AUP for you, I'm sure, as most of those sites operate a little differently in terms of overages and such.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs