I am looking for a part-time job - preferably technical support but if you have a good position open I would love to learn about it.

I can send you a resume through email if you would like, or you may talk to me on AIM (screen name ScottHinrics). You may PM me or reply if you would like my resume.

I have included a rather brief list of my skills below.

Overall Experience:
I have worked on the web for over 5 years working on a lot of different projects and web sites including gaming sites, web hosting companies, entertainment sites, and other webmaster services sites.

I have extensive experience with HTML, PHP, PERL. I have just started to learn Java and Javascript (I am taking classes). Furthermore, my experience with programming concepts and techniques is extremely developed.

I have worked extensively with *nix and Windows and feel confident working with both. I have used CPanel and PLESK extensively, and have a beginners knowledge of H-Sphere.

- I am a very hard worker and feel that I am a fun person to work with.

- I love working with clients, hence why I stated I am looking for a job dealing with customers.

- A reasonable salery can be worked out at hiring, and I can accept payment in which ever way it would be most convenient for you.

- I would be able to work for up to 6 hours a day - preferably in the morning or early afternoon.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my request, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day.