OnlineSupportAgents.com for Sale: W or W/O Kayako License
Profitable Established Website/ 1500+ Users since inception
What is OnlineSupportAgents.com?
OnlineSupportAgents.com is an interface that connects Webmasters with Freelancers to provide Live and Email Support from home. It's basically an affordable alternative to hiring an assistant to provide your website with excellent customer service. Freelancers gain the benefit of making money by providing the support from home and Webmasters save time and money having someone else handle their customer service.
I'm pursuing a career in public accounting and no longer have the time necessary to run the website. I think it is a great idea with lots of potential, but needs time and commitment that I don't have at this point in my career .
I have customized the freelance scripts to suit the business model. Here are the changes I have made:
- Require sign-up fee for Freelancers
- Minimum Bid
- Approve/Decline Sign ups
- Email Members that have not completed the sign-up process
- Automated Follow-up emails to incomplete sign ups (very effective)
- Users can delete their account themselves.
- Recurring Billing for groups (e.g. all Freelancers or all Webmasters or both)
Currently, the business model generates revenue from freelancer sign ups ($27) and monthly fees ($1/month) . The fee structure can be modified through the admin panel.
Kayako is a fundamental component of the business model. If you already have a license I would be happy to keep the existing license. Please specify if your bid is with or without the Kayako license.
Terms of Sale:
Payment is due in 7 days.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to transfer the site to a new host.
- Site will only be transferred after full payment has been received.
- Payment must be made via Paypal, or Certified Cheque via Fed-ex with 1-2 day delivery.
- Purchase Agreement will need to be signed and faxed.
- New Owner will have to notify users of change in Ownership/Management.
1. What is the total volume of transaction that takes place on your website between webmasters and freelancers?
2. Whos is responsible for the transactions between the webmaster and the freelaner?
3. Can you provide more acounting details. I am a bit confused. I saw that your profit reports shows $2000 of profits. Your post above shows that the monthly revenue is $236 per month right now which is coming from monthly fees from the freelancers.