Thread: Cheap

Cheap

Doe anyone know eher you can get cheap .com/.co.uk/.net domains from for my clients!!!!!!!!!

Please define cheap. As many find out you get what you pay for in most cases. Anything below roughly $6.50 is at a loss so somehow or another they will try and recover their loss.

Well one around 6.50 and where to get them from

You might checkout www.1and1.co.uk . I live in the states and therefore have never registered a .co.uk name. But, I used their sister site www.1and1.com to register some .com names and I was able to eventually transfer them away with no problems when I could no longer tolerate 1and1's sloooooow domain control panel.

You often get what you pay for. But if you want cheap, then you'll get cheap.
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

If you are wanting to resell domains check out http://www.enom.com you could also try http://www.directi.com - I believe if you signup for a whoiscart.net license and they used to give you a discount to get domains for I believe it was $6.75 which is one of the best deals around.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

directi.com can get you down to 6.49 for com/net/org... but it will mean putting up a substantial funding in the account ($3249), or you can wait until your volume puts you over that limit.

http://www.directi.com/resellers/pricing/

these seem good to start with but realy im not going to be putting alot of money into it to start with. I need something that is just a set price that is reasonable and i can make some money off.

The word "Cheap" says it all ac4sufc.

I prefer to pay 1-2 $ more and get instant help when I really need it.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

1and1.co.uk only serves UK clients. 1and1.com has great prices, but is not good for resellers. You can get $6.69 for .com from Onlinenic.
    HostingSearch.org
    www.hostingsearch.org
    Compare Top Web Hosting Plans
    Find The Lowest Domain Prices

I use 1and1 and i don't have the "sloooooow domain control panel" problem.

Yes, Directi is pretty good and with some custom modifications you can use them without any problem!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

If you are looking for cheap co.uk either get your own tag or deal with a UK based provider.
    Domain Maven