Smile Forum Oppinions Please...Hosting Simply.com

In general, does Hosting Simply.com have a good reputation?
    Are there members here who could provide testimonials?
    I found out only last night my Pixiehost sites have been down for a week and all of my access is gone (fortunately I update from my backup)
    Thanks for any replies in advance.

They appear to be pretty new. Domain was registered in March and someone from there company posted last week asking for feedback on there new webdesign. Which is a really nice looking site by the way. I did a search and didn't come up with much feedback. I think they are likely just pretty new so you might not find much about reputation or testimonials unfortunately.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

Thanks Lubby....

I apologize to the moderators if my thread is dangerously close to violating the forum rules.....Pixiehost has damaged my sensibilities...

I apologize to the moderators if my thread is dangerously close to violating the forum rules.....Pixiehost has damaged my sensibilities...
    ramoats, I see nothing wrong with your thread.

Their website design looks very nice. They are quite new so I doubt that they would have any reviews or any testimonials. Contact their support to find out what kind of response times they have. There is no harm done in giving new web hosts a try.

Hi,
    We have used HostingSimply's Services and found them to be very reliable indeed. Their support times were fast both by email and on live help so i definatly recommend them.

Best of luck

thanks

They seem to be new - but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I do agree with the statement that they have a nice website - looks like a Jolly Rancher!

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.