I wanna Have , Enom Domain Reseller!

Hi . I wanna be a Domain reseller from Enom ,
    any advices !

Many members on WHT can offer you a free $8.95 enom reseller account - just look or post in the domain advertising forum.
    DOTS.WS - Domain Registration Service.
    We are accredited .WS and CentralNIC registrar.

LOL! Alfa offers enom reseller accounts right in his signature.

Bashar and eSology would be good WHT members to hit up for an enom reseller account. They are both very knowledgable about the business.
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

if you want to be a direct enom reseller (a.k.a ETP) you need to contact them directly
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Hello members
    thanks For Reply
    To Bashar - Hala bek ana fe3ln kalmtohom bas mafish rad
    --
    i contacted them but i wait reply
    and iwanna ask
    if i got from here any reseller
    i wanna ask about Face editing , its easy to edit my reseller pages or not
    thanks for reply!

hey , any 1 wanna advice me more !
    where are you " bashar " ?

I'm using namezoom.net, they are really good. You get $1 rebate for each .com/.net domain you registered so it's $7.85 for each domain

Thx

Give me more information about the reseller editing acces
    could i easialy edit the footer and headerand the design at all ?

for registerPDQ you can't edit the page and info, but if you code your own system using the API or use some ready made softwares such as Dramsystem or whoiscart you can change the design footer/header and everything
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I have seen people sell them over @ ebay for like 4 dollar...

Originally posted by marknf5
    I have seen people sell them over @ ebay for like 4 dollar...
    Why pay? Reliable people here give them away for free. Here you can search and see if the person knows what they are talking about vice eBay where it is a crap shoot.

i got my 6.95 account from http://www.domainresell.biz/default.shtml a year or so ago
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service

Enom offers various services from the most basic Registrar-Rocket (register rocket... my memory is failing me on the exact name) to a more advanced PDQ which offers a wider range of services and more options. Those are both hosted on eNom from free to 99$/year in terms of price.

The other option is utilizing their API which allows you in various languages (perl/php/asp i think) to design your own site and interface with enom to perform registrar functions. there are pre-built systems like dramsystem and whoiscart (i think modernbill also has a mod/addon/something as well) which can setup this rather quickly but if you need more power and customizability you could in theory write your own from scratch and design it however you wanted within the bounds of their API's functionality. Some sites have opted to do this, the most well know and regarded being www.namecheap.com.

Enom has a huge array of functionality for resellers since that is their main business. If for some reason nothing they offer suits you, I would suggest contacting them and asking them directly.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance