Gaming Team-Site for sale

I'm selling this completed gaming team website:

http://gamingadrenaline.com/ss_ashock.gif

Included:

*NO PSDs* (You could easily create your own banner or alter current one to fit to your needs)
    clan manager (manage/update your website with a control panel)
    coding for each template
    NOTE: Everything is php coded.

Reason for selling:

This website was specifically made for this gaming team I was in a while ago. Unfortunately the team broke up and I don't want this amazing website to go to waste. I'm not into teams anymore so it's no use to me but I would like to sell it at a reasonable price. After the sale, I'd happily upload it to your webserver or I could host it *temporarily*. Let me know if there's any further questions. Thanks!
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

This is NOT a template. It's a UNIQUE website and I'm taking the best offer till tomorrow night.
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

A bigger preview would be nice, I cant see any detail to the template from such a small preview.

Doing that now... please wait a few

Here are some screen shots:

http://www.gamingadrenaline.com/ss/

First one is of the website itself
    Second is the clan manager
    Third the login of clan manager.

I might be interested if you could change it froma clan site to a gaming site e.g. change the "clan" manager to login. Also i would want to buy it outright so i can sell it on! Would you be interested in that as i see this is your first offer.

Can you explain what you meant by change to a gaming site and "change the clan manager to login". Do you mean a gaming site as in gaming news and so on? Sort of like a community site?

I don't care what you do with it afterwards. It's yours after you buy it and you can do anything you please. I don't have a BIN price, however, you can PM me with your offer.

Do you have permission to sell the php script used on the site?
    msn: cprowe@hotmail.com
    ICQ#: 108066670

The clan management script is encoded so either way there's no way to alter the script. The only thing you can change is templates of each page and yes, I do have permission to sell the website's script/coding, otherwise, I wouldn't be selling it would I?

a***ufc

You send me a PM but it does not allow me to send PMs back to you. If you can give me a shout on AIM or MSN. You'll find the info in my profile. I'll answer your questions there.

For anyone else that is interested, PM me and I'll give you the link to the website itself. Cheers.

Here's the link:
    http://gamingadrenaline.com/ashock/site

BIN price: $300

Seeing there hasn't been any bidding lately, let's start it at $100.

BIN price: $200