Lightbulb My revision realisation

I'm currently revising for my Science GCSE which is next week and iv'e realised something.

I suck at Science

Just had to let off some steam...

Jord
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

Re: My revision realisation

I suck at Science
    And science is quite an important subject! along with maths and english if you're actually planning on going up into sixth form / college and even onto university.

Get your knuckles into revising!!! Revise, revise, revise! Make up songs, stick post-its with notes everywhere, in the garden, the toilet, the bath, on your bedroom wall, in your study (it's what i did when i revised for my science GCSE) and hopefully you'll scrape through it alive.

And remember, if you fail.... you can always resit it in sixth form / college

Re: Re: My revision realisation

Originally posted by jsw
    And science is quite an important subject! along with maths and english if you're actually planning on going up into sixth form / college and even onto university.

Get your knuckles into revising!!! Revise, revise, revise! Make up songs, stick post-its with notes everywhere, in the garden, the toilet, the bath, on your bedroom wall, in your study (it's what i did when i revised for my science GCSE) and hopefully you'll scrape through it alive.

And remember, if you fail.... you can always resit it in sixth form / college
    Hmm....I am revising hard. Although post-its and songs don't work for me. For the course I want to do, I don't need Science, I just need MATHS (B), ENGLISH (B), IT (B) and at least 3 other GCSE's.

I'm afraid resitting is not an option, it's just not something i'm prepared to do.
    I undertstand the importance of GCSE's but I also understand the unimportance of GCSE's

I'm doing test revision papers right now, in the first one I scraped a C in the second I scraped a B.

Regards,

Jord
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius