Question ANyone better than 2CheckOut.com????

Hello,
    I am looking for a creidt card processing company liek 2checkout but I have been having problems with support and other things (i do not want to go in to at this time) I am looking for a company that is fairly inexpensive (monthly fees are OK.. but I do not want to pay alot up front) I would like a company that you use so I can be sure that you are happy with the service.

(having customers orders being messed with and money being lost.. is something that I just cant handel anymore ;-) )

Please list Credit Card Processing company: :-)

Go for a true merchant account from Authorizenet or LinkPoint.

If you want to stick with web-based payment gateway, worldpay.com and paysystems.com are generally considered good
    init.me - Build, Share & Embed

JodoHost.com - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
    8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

Contact your bank they can help you out as well.

I would also recommend worldpay.

Also have a look in E-commerce discussion section on WHT:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumd...?s=&forumid=66
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Also have a look in E-commerce discussion section on WHT:
    Which is where this thread actually belongs to, so thread moved to that particular section.

sorry abou that.
    Thank you for movint it.

Please keep listing sites.. I have been helped by 2checkout and realised most of this was a miss understanding on my part.

But, you never know ;-) please continue to list other options and why they are a good choice.

Dunno why when someone asks specific information, like this one... someone else is trying to advise him to take something else.

The man is looking alternative for 2checkout, NOT Merchant account.

cscertified, good luck
    The Best Hosting Company from India

Rex has a point :-)
    But I love everyones suggestions.. I guess I am just a lover ;-)
    j/k

[i]paysystems.com are generally considered good [/B]
    Buyer Beware

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THESE THEIVES.

Simon

Simon.. Thanks for letting me know. But, can you tell me what in particular makes them thieves (isolated?)

If in fact you are based in the United States (New York) - you have quite a few options available to you.

First & foremost - LinkPoint and Authorizenet.com are not merchant accounts. They are electronic payment gateways - like Verisign's Payflow.

If you are doing more than about $1,000 a month in volume, a merchant account could be a better option for you in the long run - it also depends on what you are selling.

But when you say you are looking for a credit card processor like 2CO - are you actually wanting a company that processes the credit card for you, meaning you use their merchant account, similar to third party processing? 2Co can be great for some business plans - but it is something that you need to review

If your traffic doesn't currently support the monthly fees use a reseller like 2CO or ClickBank.

There are advantages and disadvantages to reseller like 2CO and ClickBank. Pro: no monthly fee. Con: higher transaction fees. Pro: Resellers are responsible for collecting any state sales tax. Con: Takes longer to get your money.

And also - stay away from iBill. They have had numerous issues after First Data gave them notice to find a new processor. They have not paid many of their merchants. Plus iBill is geared towards adult merchants than main stream

2CO is not bad according to me, sometimes they delays payments and sometimes support sucks but you cant blame any CC processor all the time.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

Originally posted by cscertified
    Simon.. Thanks for letting me know. But, can you tell me what in particular makes them thieves (isolated?)
    See this thread:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ght=paysystems

Simon

Thank you for the heads up...
    I hope whatever problem you are anyone is facing can be taken care of. No customer ever deserves to be shafted (taken advantage of ) by a service provider. They are here to serve US so We can server OUR clients.

Keep stuff coming.. Very interesting opions.. still ahve not got much input on any good companies out there..