Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks Jonathan.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

mahut,

I have seen your replies on a lot of these AffordableHOST threads. I'm just wondering....were you hosted by them, either before or after the sale?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by mahut
    LOL ! if you are meaning someone - hmmm, but nothing is misinformed . Everything is well documented , if you have time to go through use search , and unless there is "blind love " or blind faith" in someone one can find what the truth is
    You are ....

Well I already have one warning on WHT, why go for another one.

I hope no one takes your opinions into account for anything, much less hosting.

You are a fool, simply put.

Tina, you need to request a posting name change to rid the AH title next to you.

dotcanada took a wonderful company and ran it into the ground and every day it mounts up more and more, this has NOTHING to do with Tina in the lease. If you think so, then you are as well a fool.

The change over has been done for long enough for dotcanada to be blamed for all issues.

I moved on, it is time for others to do the same.
      0 Not allowed!

Tina, you need to request a posting name change to rid the AH title next to you.
    Actually, she doesn't, as she's representing AxisHost now.
      0 Not allowed!

ldcdc,

Good call, I was never good at putting 2 and 2 together.

But I swear it is 5.
      0 Not allowed!

To answer all the queries and all your furies with me : take into consideration these simple things once again and explain me if you can :

Affordablehost *repeatedly* said they were going to start the chat, the forum and the site
    was going to be better, and bigger plans ont he way for customers. All that it was doing then was preparing the sale. While they are at liberty to withhold that news, it is entirely fraud to mislead clinets by those facts. What do you folks understand when you webhost says *better* plans are round the corner ?

Tina has said her reasons of sale are her disease and lack of physical ability, and her willingness to spend more time with kids who are more of priority than managing our accounts. Good. Everyone has her/his limitations. My point is that we have our priorities and my advice was that do not host with such host *again* for reasons which are obvious and if not obvious no point in explaining.

The Axishost site said they are Affordablehost which has changed name to Axishost. Ask anyone in the world out there what they mean by that !!

You all have said many things : what do you say when :

a company promises you *changes* which in reality meant a sale
    a company says it has changed name but clients cannot get transferred to the same
    owner is mom who needs to look after her kids more and says she is pysically unfit to carry on business
    currently they have downtimes, lost files, no support, double billing

Just to note :
    they have lost our old support tickets also as the url changed ( support had a different url : why ?? )
    :there was only one support staff around the days before the sale
    : "no affiliation with them" Tina says now, she said in this forum dotcanada colocates with her data center. What is truth ? what is said today is denied tomorrow ! Fraudish !!

@ ghiz : yes
    @ mr wuss : please explain why you call someone "fool"

Its strange some people stand for untruth and fraud ..........
      0 Not allowed!

You are not being truthful, muhut, and you're coming very close to libel here.

I never said I couldn't carry on with our business because of my health. What I said was that I needed to take a huge step back and in order to do that, it required changing our business model. I no longer feel that I can carry the load of taking care of 1000s and 1000s of budget hosting accounts - which comes with a huge amount of support, caring, etc. if you are to do it correctly.

We changed our business model to cater to higher-end needs market - which, as most every host in this business will tell you, require less hand holding because they come with more experience and are generally more knowledgable about how to manage their hosting accounts. We also cater to dedicated and colocation customers, which doesn't require any actual work on my part...but on our very competant admins. Thus, changing our business model to eliminate budget accounts - effectively puts me in a soley business administrative role, which is still full time...but less stressful.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

I will not argue with you - since everything is in this forum and if any one is interested she/he can go through those to come to informed and educated conclusion and also everyone can read what you have just written above and make their own meaning of that
    ( though I cannot keep wondering why shared hosting cannot be also entrusted to the care of "very competant admins" )

What I said is true however as reasons of the sale as said by you before in this forum [ http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hy#post3082386 -"I don't feel I'm obligated to leave my kids without a mother, so that your website stays online ...." and many other posts ]- as I said any one can see for himself/herself.
    My point was that do not ever go again with host who is physically unfit or has kiddy or other priorities - this was a clinet to client advice

In my above post, lines 4 to 7 ( better plans) , lines 14 to 15 ( changed name ) , and line 28 ( no affiliation )
    Last edited by mahut; 06-02-2005 at 08:51 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

In my above post, lines 4 to 7 ( better plans) , lines 14 to 15 ( changed name ) , and line 28 ( no affiliation )
    WERE NOT ANSWERED
      0 Not allowed!

WERE NOT ANSWERED
    You seem to forget that Tina has absolutely no obligation to answer any question you have. As far as has been said many many times, you are no longer a customer of Tina's.

You think going through these forums putting libelous comments is going to get Tina to decide that you are worth answering? If your vendeta continues I wouldn't be suprised if Tina had you in court.

If part of Tina's reason for selling was to spend more times with her kids, good on her, kids are only young once.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Wullie
    You seem to forget that Tina has absolutely no obligation to answer any question you have. As far as has been said many many times, you are no longer a customer of Tina's.

You think going through these forums putting libelous comments is going to get Tina to decide that you are worth answering? If your vendeta continues I wouldn't be suprised if Tina had you in court.

If part of Tina's reason for selling was to spend more times with her kids, good on her, kids are only young once.
    Well said!
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!
      0 Not allowed!

hello Wullie, I did not ask for Tina's answer - I did not even expect her here - it was in response to her saying me "untruthful"

No one questioned her reasons of her "sale" but the ways which were fraudish as I have explained before. If you have points against, please enumerate instead of verbosity

of course you too have no obligations.

You are right - court can be the best judge
      0 Not allowed!

My post and saying about the things " not answered" were also for public information and client to client advice/suggestions - I guess that is one of the purposes of forum howmuch that may infuriarate one and makes one put this and that label on my posts

Answer logic with logic, point with counterpoint - of course no bligations Enjoy !
      0 Not allowed!

No one questioned her reasons of her "sale" but the ways which were fraudish as I have explained before. If you have points against, please enumerate instead of verbosity
    Please explain, in your own words, why you believe the sale was "fraudish". I'm sure enquiring minds would like to know.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!
      0 Not allowed!

My point was that do not ever go again with host who is physically unfit or has kiddy or other priorities - this was a clinet to client advice
    I'm sorry you feel this way mahut, but I cannot fail to think that you're basically requesting the provider to be a machine. Fact is we all have private lives, and our private lives will sometimes affect our performance, and even our business and career decisions.

Also, since when should the statute of (caring) mother, or an illness, be promoted as a reasons not to do deal with that person? I would say that goes a bit against certain principles many people believe in, and it somehow makes me think about the word discrimination.

I agree with you wanting answers to some questions, I would like to read those answers myself, but you formulating so easily accusations about such serious things as "fraud"... with that I cannot agree.
      0 Not allowed!

hello Wullie, I did not ask for Tina's answer - I did not even expect her here - it was in response to her saying me "untruthful"

of course you too have no obligations.

You are right - court can be the best judge
    yes, do explain your accusations, else take some advice and hush.
      0 Not allowed!

I have nothing against personal lives of people or thier illnesses or their wanting to spend time with their family or kids but when that comes in the way of business it affects our personal lives - we pay a host so that we can have little bit trouble free time and thus spend a little more time to our family . No idcdc, I do not ask anyone to be a machine but just expect what they promise and some value for the $ paid , however small amount it may be. In childhood we learnt that in business the topmost priority is the client
    For the same reasons for which affordablehost was sold and clients are today in deep waters , I realized axishost may be sold also ( as physical illness may increase though I pray God forbid that ) and clients may again land up in trouble like this. Since history is a teacher, it was my opinion to avoid such hosts. It was my opinion and opnions may vary I have said enough and those who can gather "information" have done so , I believe from poinst and counter-points.

[ Note all hosts do not do the same way as affordablehost, some stay thru transition, some like webdude actually announces the sale 1 mont before and with things going not ok actually reverted sale - my advice wil be to go with hosts who are transparent about sales

Also just look at it - you are given two hosts - one with limiting physical fitnees and has to give more time to look after kiddies than user accounts - the other is physically fit and more professinally managed with clients being the topmost priority - both has all other parameters equal - which host you will pay your hard earned money ?? Emotions do not count here for those who will go for new accounts and have to pay by cc and not by sympathy - this is as much harsh reality as the sale and the now downhill performance of this host]

I have said repeatedly why the ways of the sale ( not the sale itself ) was "fraudish" to me and those who do not want to read or understand will never understand.
    # 1
    I have said nothing against the sale but the *way* it was done. With chat support and forum closed for weeks and support tickets sending canned response but no solution, Affordablehost ( before dotcanada ) kept on saying ( for weeks, yes, weeks - you can check the threads in this forum too ) there were bigger and better things for the clients coming very soon and beleiving in this many went for lengthy renewals too. I beleive honesty would have been silence ( if they did not want to announce the sale ) - ask other earthly people what they understand when they hear they are going to have better plans by their companies - does it mean "sale" ?
    So this is my opinion and one can agree or disagree.
    # 2
    Also I donot understand what it means when the Axishost site said they are Affordablehost which has changed name to Axishost. Ask anyone in the world out there what they understand by that !!
    # 3
    "no affiliation with them" Tina says now, but already she said in this forum Dotcanada uses her data center. What is truth ? what is said today is denied tomorrow ! This also smells ....
    [ Affordablehost is now called Axishost but Axishost says they have no relation with dotcanada which dotcanada is now Affordablehost - very confusing ]

All facts are documented in this forum.

To those querying me , I will once again ask to read patiently this post as well as the first post on this page 3 - and I will like to know what you have to say on #1 #2 #3

Thanks and regards
    Last edited by mahut; 06-03-2005 at 01:36 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

If the house so wants ( without addressing the ral issues as raised in # 1, 2 , 3 ) I withdraw the word "fraud" but I retain that the ways of sale and their talks have been "fraudish"

fraud, in law, willful misrepresentation intended to deprive another of some right. The offense, generally only a tort, may also constitute the crime of false pretenses. Frauds are either actual or constructive. An actual fraud requires that the act be motivated by the desire to deceive another to his harm, while a constructive fraud is a presumption of overreaching conduct that arises when a profit is made from a relation of trust (see fiduciary). The courts have found it undesirable to make a rigid definition of the type of misrepresentation that amounts to actual fraud and have preferred to consider individually the factors in each case. The misrepresentation may be a positive lie, a failure to disclose information, or even a statement made in reckless disregard of possible inaccuracy. Actual fraud can never be the result of accident or negligence, because of the requirement that the act be intended to deceive. The question of commission may depend upon the competence and commercial knowledge of the alleged victim. Thus dealings with a minor, a lunatic, a feeble-minded person, a drunkard, or a married woman are scrutinized more closely than dealings with an experienced businessman.
    aND to repeat , To those querying me , I will once again ask to read patiently this post as well as the first post on this page 3 - and I will like to know what you have to say on #1 #2 #3
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by ldcdc
    ...Fact is we all have private lives, and our private lives will sometimes affect our performance, and even our business and career decisions.

...I agree with you wanting answers to some questions, I would like to read those answers myself, but you formulating so easily accusations about such serious things as "fraud"... with that I cannot agree.
    Very well said. Unless there is truth in the use of words, I'm afraid that "fraud" is too strong a word to be used.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by printerboyweb
    Very well said. Unless there is truth in the use of words, I'm afraid that "fraud" is too strong a word to be used.
    That's not just too strong, in many jurisdictions mahut's comments are libelous and the parties involved have every right to sue mahut. It cannot be a "fraud" legally if Affordablehost has delivered at least some services (so they have intention to deliever, not the intention to deceive). Take the case to any law enforcement and ask whether they would agree this is "fraud" or just "contract dispute." There is no way mahut can even get close to prove without doubt that either Affordablehost or Tina was intentionally deceiving.

But I'm not a lawyer and I don't even speak English, so take my understanding with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by LittleStone; 06-03-2005 at 04:21 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

What are people trying to avoid ? and what are people supporting ?

It will be enlightening to know what is being thought about issues # 1 , # 2 , #3 [ read my posts in previous page - page 3 ]

When a company takes off stuffs like chat support etc, services go downhill like huge email problems and they keep on saying " please wait, changes are coming for the better " and they say this for weeks and then suddenly you come to know the services have been sold , and that too, *none* of the stuffs promised ever came - no bigger changes no better changes ! If the things are not in hand of the company which is being sold they should not have made any promises or claims. It is not breach of contract but breach of trust ........

it is interesting that everyone wants to sue me and not any one else - that will solve the problem or regain the good name or faith on the former owner or the company ???

please read again #1 , # 2 , # 3 and say what you have to say on these points unless of course you are trying to hide something, protect someone or wanting to change the direction of talk to nothingness

the world is reading this forum - - everyone can make educated and informed conclusions
      0 Not allowed!

it is interesting that everyone wants to sue me and not any one else - that will solve the problem or regain the good name or faith on the former owner or the company ???
    I don't want to sue you, and it doesn't worth my effort to even call my lawyer to see whether I have a case against anybody. It was a friendly advice to you not to step over the line (it appeared you did) when you make your case. If you don't see it that way, so be it. I wouldn't feel sorry for anyone if the whole thing turned really ugly.

The whole situation pretty much stays the way it is. I don't see there's anything that can be improved.

The facts are well documented. You have your opinions. People have theirs.
      0 Not allowed!

mahut,

Out of interest, what are you trying to accomplish with these posts at WHT?

I was put in exactly the same situation as you when Tina decided to sell to DotCanada. Yes, I participated in a few threads saying how I was a little dissapointed, mainly in the recent service shown from DotCanada (not Tina nor AffordableHost).

As I am sure Tina, AffordableHost and DotCanada will admit, everybody is entitled to express their oppinion in a manner that is not intended to be harmful.

But now, I recognise I cannot do anything about the sale. It has been and gone, nothing we say on here will change that, DotCanada seem to have gone a bit over their own heads and as a result are struggling to keep up with their clients, this was DotCanada's doing, not Tina nor AffordableHost.

Anyway, in a bid to provide my customers with the service they deserve, I simply get on with life rather than complaining.

If all goes to plan I will be moving on to a dedicated server at DIYHosting.com today, from then on, things will start to sway towards the greener side of the grass.

So, back to my question, what do you hope to accomplish from these posts? Personally I see you digging yourself a very big hole that soon, if not already, you won't be able to get out of. I haven't seen an ounce of support for your views yet, which must make you realise something.
      0 Not allowed!

>> You have your opinions. People have theirs <<

Thanks, Littlestone, that is what I have been trying to say. Thanks also for the friendly advice - I appreciate that and I have formally withdrawn that word if that helps the performances of the companies

Since you stepped into this discussion and have already expressed some opinion on my opinion, I will be glad ( since we are here to discuss ) to know your opinions on #1, #2 , #3 - of course there are no obligations
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Wullie
    You seem to forget that Tina has absolutely no obligation to answer any question you have . As far as has been said many many times, you are no longer a customer of Tina's.

Oh well, I think Tina should had and probably have at least a "moral/ethical obligation " to answer the questions WE have. We = her "old" Affordablehost beloved clients.
    And what really happened?

I was/am with them (AH) and I m still practicing serious problems with SMTP, not receiving emails and webmail was not working till today.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast