Hello everybody,

I‘m Peter Hogg, a software engineer filled with ideas that I can’t wait to bring to life. I aspire to revolutionize the technological future, providing people with new and exciting ways to enrich the way they live. Every minuite that passes by technology seems to be becoming more and more a part of our lives. I beleive that for this reason, it is vital that the advances in the technology world are perfected to the highest of standards.

Among extensive technological research I also work creating custom applications for business, industrial and home use. I strive to perfect all my work to a top quality standard no matter what the job.

// Business

Is your business taking full advantage of todays technologies?

Are you ready to step it up to the next level?

Running a 21st century business is harder than ever, with large amounts of data to handle, constant financial issues to administer and countless clients and co-workers to keep in contact with. Custom applications can make a whole lot of jobs a whole lot more efficient and easier to manage. I promise that if you choose me to write you a custom application for your business you will see a noticable difference in your working day.

// Industry

In industry supervising imports and exports and keeping in contact with suppliers and clients can be a nightmare. With this continual transfer of goods and money keeping control can get very complicated and time consuming. However custom applications designed especially to work around your work flow can make things run alot more smoothly. Giving you more time to focus on the things that really matter.

// Home

My custom applications designed for use in the home are extremly flexable. As always:

If you can imagine it, I can build it.

The average household can be quite hectic, trivial jobs can take up suprising amounts of time. It doesn't have to be this way, and if you can't think of a solution, I can. Get in contact with me and I'll use my creative power to come up with a solution and we can take it from there. Don't be afraid, just give me a buzz!

All my applications are created using leading edge technologies giving you a completly flexible, extendible, and unbeatable solution.

Please visit my site: http://www.peter-hogg.com

Or

Email me: peter@peter-hogg.com