PairNIC or Joker reseller wanted

Does anyone know of a decent PairNIC or Joker reseller located in the U.S. who would accept a pre-paid Mastercard or Visa card? In the case of PairNIC, I'd want a better price than I could get direct from them.

Here's the answer/question from my talk with Joker:
    Hello,

Currently we accept the following credit-cards:

amex,
    master=euro,
    visa,
    nothing else.

> Request:
    > I don't have a credit card, but I could get a pre-paid Mastercard (probably not a Eurocard because I'm in the U.S.) or Visa. Visa's website says their prepaid cards work where ever Visa debit cards are accepted. Could I use either the Mastercard or the Visa card? Otherwise, all I have is a personal check.
    I don't want to buy a pre-paid card yet because I'm still not sure if it would be accepted by Joker.

I don't like any other registrar.

If you get a us dollar MasterCard, I think it should work everywhere in the world. Even if their charges are quoted in euro, the currency exchange should occur automatically. At least, that's my experience. I buy things from all around the world. They charge me in pound, euro, us dollars, ca dollars.
    HostingSearch.org
    www.hostingsearch.org
    Compare Top Web Hosting Plans
    Find The Lowest Domain Prices

Joker has a picture of a Eurocard on its website, not a regular Mastercard, so I wasn't sure.

I figured out how to find a decent selection of pairNIC resellers. You have to search Google for Pair resellers. Even on this ICANN page, only Pair's web hosting address is given, and I wasn't able to find a link to pairNIC there.

So now I have to search for complaints about these pairNIC resellers.

http://www.klatha.com/hosting/domain.html looks ok except for the fact that nobody knows about them. They're $4 cheaper than registering directly with pairNIC, if I sign up for one year. I think I'll go with pairNIC directly, if not with Joker. If not with what I already have.

Or with Klatha.com...
    Last edited by Wassercrats; 06-02-2005 at 04:08 AM.

prepaid mastercard is like any other mastercard and works everywhere
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Mastercard's website lists the names and details of various Mastercard debit cards, but it doesn't list the one that my local check cashing place says they have--Mastercard Network. Mastercard never responded to my email asking whether that's a regular Mastercard debit card and where I can find information on it on Mastercard's website. NetSpend (the authorized Independent Sales Organization that Mastercard's website linked to, which listed my check cashing place as a buy/reload center.) responded just to say that my check cashing place is a buy/reload center if it's on the list.

Doesn't matter anyway. Neither the pairNIC reseller or pairNIC responded to my email, so I don't like them any more. I'm going to renew with my current registrar.

Hey everyone, all current registrars suck. I need more choices. Please consider becoming a registrar.

http://www.icann.org/registrars/accreditation.htm
    Becoming an ICANN-Accredited Registrar
    If you are interested in becoming an ICANN-accredited registrar, please review the following links for detailed information on the process, documents, qualifications, and financial considerations involved:

The Process
    Documents You Must Submit or Review
    Financial Considerations for All Registrar Applicants
    Help for Completing ICANN Registrar Accreditation Application

Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Probably not, but I went through this list and investigated every registrar in the U.S. that had a description, and I rejected all of them. Maybe I'll look at some others eventually, but for now I'm using my current host.