PHP / Graphic Developers

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some advanced PHP developers and/or some talented graphics designers. Below is a list of requirements and a description for each position. If you are interested, please read on below.

PHP Developer
    I'm looking for a PHP developer that can make some pretty nice PHP scripts. I'm not talking about little email scripts, etc... I want scripts like blog systems, support desks, polling systems, etc. Your job would be to develop an open source or paid PHP script. Again, some examples include, but are not limited to: shoutbox, blog system, news system, ad system, polling system, support desk, webmail program, etc. I, personally, would not be able to give much time into helping you on this. You can work alone or find a partner. The script would be available for free or paid download on my site. More details on my site are below.

Graphics Designer
    I'm looking for a talented graphics designer that would be willing to make web templates, IPB skins, etc. Or you could even just design graphics that I could use in my skins / templates. Again, you could do this for free or I could pay you. Also, if I get and PHP developers that will be making PHP scripts, you could help them out with design, etc.

Who will I be working for?
    You will be working for Area09. Area09 is a fairly new company that currently offers IPB Skins, IPB Mods, Web Templates, and PHP Scripts. One of our main PHP scripts is SomeSystem, in which I develop. If you decide to do your work for free... I would love that. But if you wanted to be paid, then I would expect your work to be of good quality.

I would really like some PHP developers to make some scripts like an advanced shoutbox, blog system, etc for Area09. That way we could offer the product to our members, along with hopefully a couple other PHP products. I just dont think having one main PHP product (SomeSystem) is enough. But I personally dont have time to work on another project.

I need graphics designers because poor OhNine (he does all the graphics for me), is getting pounded with work. We have a lot of skin requests coming in and its too much for one man to handle. So OhNine would really appriciate your help!

If you are interested, please reply here. If you want to talk with me privately, you can PM me or email me at 'sog[at]area09[.]com'. When contacting me, please try to include examples of your work, etc.

Thanks for your interest!

someotherguy582
    Area09 Founder / Mangement
    SomeSystem Head Developer

hello

Hi there ,

I am interested, can we chat for further discussion ?

please add me in any of the following messegner ,

My MSN : praf22@hotmail.com

Yahoo : praf22

AIM : joypat123

( MSN preferable)

thanks!
    praf

Iam intersted

Hi,

Iam also interested in your offer.I can design any type of templates,banners,logo's etc.
    I will do your work for reasonable prices.
    Contact me :
    MSN: sales@globalwebseller.com
    Yahoo : global_websolutions

Regards
    gwsolutions
    email: sales@globalwebseller.com

Hi,

I am able to do PHP work, I can provide examples on request (most are for internal sites).

MSN: ben.p@xtechmedia.co.uk
    Yahoo: xtechmedia

I am assuming after our conversation that you don't want to pay anyone for this work?

Please forgive me if this is not the case, but it certainly seems that way!

Please, I woud like to talk to you at MSN, my address is elvintoon@hotmail.com and my YIM address is liquidsunjames

Greetings, you may e-mail me at offmason[at]gmail.com!

I'll send you a portfolio over PM.

Originally posted by X-TechMedia
    I am assuming after our conversation that you don't want to pay anyone for this work?

Please forgive me if this is not the case, but it certainly seems that way!
    Of course I am willing to pay for this work. I'm say saying... if you do the work for free... the product / graphics will be available for free. But if I paid you, then the product / graphics will have a price set on them.

Hello, I am a web/graphic designer who can also script PHP. My website is www.tripixels.com if you want to check me out.