Thread: UFOs?

Hybrid View

UFOs?

This guy claims he can summon UFOs on command. What do you guys think?

I'm still not convinced. It could have been anything, but I guess we'll find out later on.

EDIT: I'm not sure of the date on this article. Anyone willing to do some research?
    Last edited by Blankwire; 06-01-2005 at 10:28 PM.
    - Matt

Re: UFOs?

Well I have seen strange things in the sky in the past, and there was that video of mexico or some place near that you could see lights (many) in the sky.... though this is just strange, and I have never heard of this story before!

Originally posted by Blankwire
    This guy claims he can summon UFOs on command. What do you guys think?

I'm still not convinced. It could have been anything, but I guess we'll find out later on.

EDIT: I'm not sure of the date on this article. Anyone willing to do some research?

I find it hard to claim at seeing a UFO because some things you see may be secret techonolgy that the governments of different countries test.

Its posted a few days back if you take a quick look I'm sure you can find it. Look for something "prophet" (sp?).

Jeff
    Xoopiter.com:: The new standard in Web Hosting

Sorry I UN-lazied my self and found the thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=410466

Enjoy.

Jeff
    Xoopiter.com:: The new standard in Web Hosting

its fake, its a golf ball, its a beem of light
    if you looked at the news report video, the news team picked the location and the time and told him at the last minute. I dowt some how it was fake or staged.

when i was little about 12 I was on the hill tops on the ridgeway (its in the UK), and i saw the same thing, but it was at night. and it was alot brighter and every time i moved it moved. until I cycled away from it really quickly as I was some wot shocked at what i saw, I then looked behind me after about 5 minutes of cycling and it was gone.

I cant explain wot i saw that night and I cant explain what was on that news report either but all i know is it couldnt have been fake.

note: before you all start saying i proberly saw a plane...wot a plane that just sits there for 10 minutes no making any noise and moves when i move lol.

7. My brother works with some people from Mexico and the feedback he recieved from them is that ufo sightings are a common occurance there. One of them compared it to seeing a helicopter in North America. In their news reports they have long since stopped debating about whether there have been mass hallucinations but rather what they want and why they are showing themselves. From my research I have drawn the conclusion that many sighting may be human technology, however from personal experience I know that some of it could not possibly be human.
    This may be the reason the US government passed a bill over twenty years ago giving them the right to put a contactee in permanent quaranteen.

Without being there.. I really can't say to much. I know you can easily do trick-photography. Heck "illusionists" can make it look like the Eiffel Tower can dissappear.

I 100% believe in extraterresial life, and some-what believe in ghost-spirits. But I also believe 99% of people who claim to see them.. haunted houses, UFOs are just tricks of the mind/eyes.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

just tricks of the eyes?
    so ur eyes imagine the birght light do they lmao.

Lightbulb Summoning UFO's

Heres my post about this on another site (Just copy/pasting it)

Interesting..

Heres a link to it on the Coast to Coast site...... (You can listen to his appearance)

Heres more UFO videos from your favorite UFO guy

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/uf...rchive/LV1.wmv

Very interesting indeed!!

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Originally posted by Flumps
    before you all start saying i proberly saw a plane...wot a plane that just sits there for 10 minutes no making any noise and moves when i move lol.
    could've been a plane - altitude 30,000 feet..at that altitude you won't hear any sound/noise, the sunlight can make it shine at the given altitude. Even if it was dark at your place, the sun can still make objects shine if they're high enough up in the atmosphere where the sunlight still reaches objects. And the reason it could've disappeard is because of clouds.

You say it moved when you moved, sometimes when you move it appears as if the object moves with you when it really doesn't.
    * Losers make excuses - winners make it happen *
    The only way to discover the limits of the possibilities is to go beyond them into the impossible.

It was posted days ago, but for me personally, if you look at the website of the man, who called himself the Prophet.. You will see why some of us was Dissapointed..
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

Originally posted by DreamLevel
    could've been a plane - altitude 30,000 feet..at that altitude you won't hear any sound/noise, the sunlight can make it shine at the given altitude. Even if it was dark at your place, the sun can still make objects shine if they're high enough up in the atmosphere where the sunlight still reaches objects. And the reason it could've disappeard is because of clouds.

You say it moved when you moved, sometimes when you move it appears as if the object moves with you when it really doesn't.
    well i wouldnt say it was that high, i wouldnt even say the "thing" was at cloud level. there wasnt even any clouds that day to be honest. and it was a v clear night. I could see the stars and everything. (its why i remember it as clear as day because its been the only night where it was so clear in the sky).

to this light theory....i dowt sunlight reached from the other side of the world to this object. specially given the distance it was in the sky.

I agree with you on the whole somtime you think things move when its just ur mind thinking that they do, does our mind imagine them changing direction though?

Originally posted by Flumps
    so ur eyes imagine the birght light do they lmao.

If you are going to use the quote command.. please quote the entire quote not leave out words. I said, "But I also believe 99% of people who claim to see them.. haunted houses, UFOs are just tricks of the mind/eyes."

"... just tricks of the mind/eyes". As in the mind and/or eyes.... Thanks
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

Good news!

As seen at:
    http://www.ufodigest.com/yahweh.html

For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news media to film and photograph. During this time, a spaceship will descend, on Prophet's signal, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days

Two possibilities: Either the prophesy happens or it doesn't. If something does appear, maybe someone will remember to bring the binoculars this time.

Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh

Lookup your IP: snoopmyip.com
    Proxy Guide: proxyspot.com