Fairly Popular Cheats Site

1. Your username? VG_KING
    2. URL(s) of site? http://www.vgcheaters.com
    3. Age of site? Going on 1 month old.
    4. Approximately monthly page views and/or unique visitors? 800-1200 unique visitors per day.
    5. How does the site generate income? How much? Advertisements. Please see below.
    6. Who develops content and administers the site? How much time does it require? It has a database of cheats already. Time to administer is your choice!
    7. What is the monthly cost of running the site? Just your current web hosting fee.
    8. Reason for selling? Am in dire need of money.
    9. Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner? Yes, of course.
    10. Does the site have an ezine or newsletter? Number of subscribers? No.
    11. What all does the site include? Everything as seen: A database of cheats and a nice cheats CMS to manage or add more cheat codes.
    12. Asking price for the site? I am accepting offers via PM only.

As you can see, VG Cheaters is up for sale. It is a fully developed and fairly established website. The website currently averages 800 to 1200 uniques per day. Most of these visitors are coming from various search engines. Please PM me for proof of stats.

You can earn quite an income from this website. I have not tried any revenue making oppurtunities with this site, except ClickSor. I'm not sure how much I have made with ClickSor, but then again, it has been delivering untargeted ads. I will actually help the buyer make money, too. (I know some ways to make $100/day. I will share with the buyer if they are interested in making money with this website.)

This website is run off a database of cheat codes. This database has over 45,000 different cheat codes for over 5,000 video games. This website is NOT run off of any type of free script. Adding games and cheat codes are your own choice, however, you really don't need to.

I am selling this because of offline issues now arising. I am in dire need of cash, thus the reason of me selling this website. I will help you set up the site. Also included is the domain of course, registered at DomainSite. Free push is available to your account.

What makes this website even more unique is that this website has its own unique forum skin. A live example can be found at the forum. Only 5 registered members, but it hasn't been online for long. It's a really good idea for a cheats site though: A community of video game cheaters. Goes along great with the domain.

What the buyer will get is everything they/you see at the site: A coded design integrated with the database, the database of cheats, and forum skin files.

I have also taken a large amount of time making this website SEO. All pages have the extension of .html, and have optimized <title> tags and keyword densities to ensure search engine listings.

I have submitted this site into several directories. It is too new to have a PR, but in time, I am almost positive that its PR will be fairly high. Google has indexed over 13,000 pages of this website.

I am accepting offers via PM only. Please...no BS offers. (ie: $20, etc etc)
    Thank you.
    (This sale will be posted at other forums too, however, I will keep this thread upated.)

Do you have a price in mind? Could you PM it to me/
    LNXPS - C# XPS Library

The Sun Bingo -

PM me also

Current High Offer: $300
    CHEAPEST Domain Registration, Renewals, & Transfers - Domain Transfers even CHEAPER to win your business! 100% satisfaction guaranteed! For personal support, PM me.
    Link Building & SEO Blog

email me visual stats (not text) to xspazx@gmail.com
    im interested too.

Current high offer: $310

Is $310 the current highest?

Originally posted by Xigna Hosting
    Is $310 the current highest?
    Yes.
    CHEAPEST Domain Registration, Renewals, & Transfers - Domain Transfers even CHEAPER to win your business! 100% satisfaction guaranteed! For personal support, PM me.
    Link Building & SEO Blog